• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Safe to mix nutmeg and vyvanse?

StaySedated

Bluelighter
I am high on nutmeg right now and just took a vyvanse is this safe mix or dagerous?

I'm gonna have to say no on this one. It lowers the seizure threshold and is an MAOI.

It's perfect for bringing out the worst in an amphetamine high.

There is also a risk for a hypertensive crisis.

Well it's a pretty weak MAOI as far as I can read, you might have a little hyperthermia, so stay drinking water or Gatorade...

You are gonna be spun for a long time.

Spun= on the amp train,spinning on amps etc.
The nutmeg is one of those drugs that some like it, but the majority think it's a waste of time and offers no real high. Can't say as I've had no desire to try it. How much V did you take, that's the question when it comes to how long you'll be up, more doesn't mean stronger with it, more just means longer when it comes to vyvanse.

Seems like only people with no tolerance to amps who may get a little spun of vyvanse. After a few days on it the body gets accustomed to it pretty quick IME.

I'd say, hop in your DeLorian (with a working flux capacitor), hit 88mph go back in time, don't eat the nutmeg, and then take the vyvanse. And of course have a benzo on hand for the amphetamine comedown

Last edited:
Next time maybe consider posting the question before taking the drug(s) in question. Asking if it's safe after the fact is umm? reckless?

From what I've read about nutmeg, it takes a long time to kick in, if it eventually does. Chances are the amps will wear off by then if true. IDK how much did you take of each?