• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

vyvanse and crack cocaine

Deveel

Bluelighter
I took 150mg of vyvanse at 5. Went over my buddys place around 8 and smoked around 4 hits of hard. It was super intense and there was no comedown or feinding whe the hard wore off. I'm figuring this was due to the fact I'm on vyvanse?

Obviously this is dangerous. Anyone else try mixing dextroamps and crack?

Im not sure if there is a question here?

Um, yes, you didnt feel a "comedown" from the hard because you hadnt come down yet, the vyvanse was keeping you sky high. thats an extremely dangerous combo....its like asking for a heart attack.

I have yet to mix the two drugs and dont ever plan on it. Please be careful and state a more obvious question or issue to be solved.

Also as far as redosing goes..... I dosed 150mg at 5pm its 135am righht now, and I'm still high. I have to be at work at 530am and will be working till 630pm. When should I dose so I'mhigh until around 5pm and ill grab some xanax bars after worl take my zyprexa and pass out.

Last edited:
Im not sure if there is a question here?

Um, yes, you didnt feel a "comedown" from the hard because you hadnt come down yet, the vyvanse was keeping you sky high. thats an extremely dangerous combo....its like asking for a heart attack.

I have yet to mix the two drugs and dont ever plan on it. Please be careful and state a more obvious question or issue to be solved.

Why can't he just ask a question without it being taken apart? The idea seems relevent to me - that you can skip a cocaine comedown by taking some amphetamines before hand. Maybe it's dangerous, but no more so than the huge population of dual opiate/benzo users.

I found that taking ritalin after being coked up for a few hours very much softened the comedown. It's a big help because the ritalin comedown didn't seem to be worsened by the cocaine, and therefore the stimulant comedowns was much easier in general.

Also as far as redosing goes..... I dosed 150mg at 5pm its 135am righht now, and I'm still high. I have to be at work at 530am and will be working till 630pm. When should I dose so I'mhigh until around 5pm and ill grab some xanax bars after worl take my zyprexa and pass out.

Anyone?

And project will, I'm on suboxone so opiates aren't an option for the comedown. And I've learned to save the xanax till after the amps have worn off. In june I had a script for vyvanse 50mg and xanax 2mg. I was always mixing the two and it mmade the vyvanse much less enjoyable.

After I get off work tommorow and the vyvanse is worn off I gonna take 2 or 3 xanax bars and 10mg of zyprexa which is a powerful antipycotic I take daily that will just kill and amphetamine buzz that is still going on.

Last edited:
Just take the vyvanse pills when you begin to feel a comedown, or when you can tell a comedown is imminent - probably around 6am or so.

Of course the day has already passed, so I hope everything worked out and you drop like an anchor at work.

I found that taking ritalin after being coked up for a few hours very much softened the comedown

Definitely.

I was sort of wondering the same thing as the OP. I was thinking it would make the coke more 'cost effective' but I'm wondering about the cardiovascular effects. Might be controlled with clonidine and propranalol.

Just seems every time me and my bro 'do a bit' turns into a binge and if one was to IV say 10-15mg of dex first if it would enhance or kill.

I smoked more hard with vyvanse since my last post and no ill effects. I wasn't taking huge blasts though.

Id much rather smoke it on a downer(iv oxy or xanax)

Excuse me or correct me if I'm wrong but If this is OPs first time trying crack I don't think there will be much of a comedown.
If the op is new to the drug or stims in general then his dopamine levels are pretty good still and I think his brain prolly just recovers .
+ crack doesn't last too long so not too much down regulation of dopamine

im glad im not dealing with that shit anymore. but dont say crack. brings back too many good memories. haaaaah.

Excuse me or correct me if I'm wrong but If this is OPs first time trying crack I don't think there will be much of a comedown.
If the op is new to the drug or stims in general then his dopamine levels are pretty good still and I think his brain prolly just recovers .
+ crack doesn't last too long so not too much down regulation of dopamine

I disagree, I dont think it matters if it is his first time, or his 100th time doing crack. there will be a come down(as long as you do enough to "come up" of course). When I first did crack I sure as hell came down hard, and it wasnt like I did a 3 day binge or anything, I only did like 40$ worth over a period of 2 hours. Allthough, there may be a possiblity that if its your first time, the comedown may be less intense, but I dont really see any evidence to support that. But I am willing to accept that that is a possiblity, but wait until i see facts to back it up before I believe it.
but like I said, I know from personal experience that the come down from crack is still harsh even on your first time. maybe you had a different experience, and if so, i feel you are lucky, and hope that more people are able to avoid the negative effects of the aftermath of a crack high.

i agree with most people in here who responded. it was very dangerous and the Vyvanse is what kept you so damn high.

The half-life of Vyvanse is 12 hours and the recommended maximum daily dose is 70mg - you took 150mg so after 12 hours you'd still have the recommended maximum daily dose in your system. Another vote for it being the Vyvanse keeping you high.

Never tried vyvaanse with coke but IV meth and crack was a great high, no real comedown at all, certainly no more than crack and oxy. All three is even better. Dangerous as hell of course. I don't think I would like vyvanse with it though, probably just keep me awake when I would much rather be asleep.