• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Methylone Can someone explain it to me?

Hiver

Greenlighter
What do I do with methylone? Is it powder/pill? Will I be able to pass for sober when I take it or will I be FUBAR? I'm trying to get some kind of feel for this before I try it...I like to know what to expect. Also, I kinda screwed up. I ordered some under the impression that it was a variation of the ivory wave legal blow (which is my guilty pleasure), but from what I'm reading it sounds like it's worth a go.

Almost certainly a powder. It's the cathinone analog of MDMA, and the affects are basically like MDMA but milder. You won't be obvious like if you drank a fifth of whiskey, but anyone looking closely will be able to tell. No more obvious than on ivory wave probably, though that depends on the dose of each of course.

Thank you. How should it be dosed? It's a 300 mg pack and from what I've found online most people take about 150 mg, but I dont know if that's after a tolerance is built... any ideas?

Common dosage is around 100-200mg

I would read through Erowid's Trip Reports regarding Methylone to get an idea of what you're in for. There's also plenty of reports here on BL

200mg is pretty enjoyable for me, i didnt really notice any hangover.

its awesome with ketamine

It is quite nice imo,I use it always in the 150-200mg range (please do an allergytest, tasting 1-5mg and waiting).
Bad that it is very short acting (2 - max. 3 hours?) and lots of people said it's useless to redose and that's what I experiened, too. Also theres no real point in snorting so oral (my only roa so far) is the way to go. (you could probably try plugging or IV.....)

If Ivory Wave is MDPV it's veeeeery different.