• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Potentiate xanax

smokeymackpot

Bluelighter
is there any other product beside tagamet to potentiate xanax. I cant find the stuff anywhere and white grapefruit juice sucks. I live in NJ if that helps. Is is any ant acid or just tagamet?

small amounts of alcohol, Lyrica, Soma, Ambien, Sonata, etc...

Now if you mean over the counter, no....

^^apart from a mild dose of sedating anti histamines which would add to the sedation, maybe giving the illusion of a more relaxed state

Why add a anti-cholinergic drug to the mix, I just don't understand?

Sedation yes, but as far as euphoria goes, I'm appalled... It may even decrease the fun...

grapefruit juice is your best bet. it is gross, I agree. but if I wanted my xanax to e a little stronger. I'd drink some. and have.

Hydroxyzine has always increased the effects of alprazolam for me. Makes me more sleepy but that's pretty much what I experience from benzodiazepines anyway...sedation...well at least from some.

I get where you are going... It's all good.

But if was to use anything as such, I would use cyclobenzaprine, or orphenadrine.

This sucks I cant find tagamet anywhere and i hate white gfj. Is there another otc med similiar to tagamet?

you can basically only *potentiate* opiates. you can kind of synergize benzos with alcohol and other depressants, but not potentiate. potentiate is a term limited to opening up the receptors activated by a drug so they can be effected more. nothing really opens up the GABA receptors for use.

Alcohol , Barbs, Soma does keep GABA gates open longer... They do not just synergize, they really do potentate.

There is more than one way to potentate drugs.
1. At the receptor itself.
2. Increasing the blood plasma level.

Alcohol does both.