• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I have plugged alot but is plugging Opana ER

Violenza666

Bluelighter
Even worth my while? If so should I just plug a 20? Half of one? Would it work well rectally? Or is up the nose the best way? I quit snorting it because of the silica in them... So what about plugging it? Thanks in advance.

i say no.

but you should try it and report back

1z1tcfcjpg.gif

LOL...nice gif...

I want to talk to somebody who has done it before I give it a try... and that pic is scaring me.. lulz

I've heard it isnt really worth it, but maybe I'm wrong.

The thing with Opana ER is that if you mix it with ANY WATER it gell's to high hell. Useless. Not with the IR's tho.

Good luck.

Surpised you didn't ask me (the plugmaster) directly!

Ive plugged opana 40s and while the gel is a pain in the ass (har har) its not impossible to deal with.

Crush up the pill, add a very small amount of warm-hot water (not boiling, just at the border of "hot").

Stir it into what will become a fine sludge. Add a tiny bit more water, mix again. Do this 4 or 5 times until you've added about 10ml of water.

Going in small increments makes it easier to dissolve the pill and minimize gelling. Using a larger than usual dose of water also helps break it down and thins the gel out, making the solution easier to absorb.

This should work just fine.

That being said, I personally got the best euphoria out of the Opana ER from snorting, but everyone is different.

This was also AFTER my tolerance had gone through the roof, so def try it and report back!

im about to do this after failing at IV attempt(cannot filter properly due to gelling) I have used the plugging method and my tolerence atm is not high so hopefully this works. im plugging a opana 40mg yellow hex shaped pill btw in case anyone wondered. Ill report back.

im about to do this after failing at IV attempt(cannot filter properly due to gelling) I have used the plugging method and my tolerence atm is not high so hopefully this works. im plugging a opana 40mg yellow hex shaped pill btw in case anyone wondered. Ill report back.
That doesn't sound very safe with low tolerance...

That doesn't sound very safe with low tolerance...

I agree. I have seen people go into puking fits after snorting one line of opana. A small line at that. With low tolerances. If your tolerance is low tread lightly with opana.

My answer would be no.
Recently someone added a good link to the BA of rectal Oxymorphone.
If I recall it's like 10%.
Regardless it's a very low number, lower than intra-nasal.
So no don't plug Oxymorphone it's not worth it.
If you have the IR's just make a nasal spray.
If you have the ER's just snort em.

BTW as a warning the Nasal Spray method will end up with constant redosing from personal experience.
I ended up getting to the point where I would be in moderate to severe w/d's 4-6hrs after dosing.
It was hell & I ended up going cold turkey I became so sick of it.
I ended up relapsing 2 months later but regardless the nasal spray got things out of hand so quick it was ridiculous.

So please be careful, personally I've come to hate Oxymorphone.
I find the high isn't that great & the w/d's are the worst of any opiate I've tried by a huge margin.
My friends also agree on this, it's become the black sheep of opiates amongst my group of friends.
Hell most of us wouldn't even take it if we were in w/d's as it just makes it worse in the long run.
But I digress.

To akdroid please be careful if your tolerance is low you could easily overdue it.
My GF who has little to no tolerance (30mg of Oxycodone or 50mg of Morphine) both oral get her high.
2.5mg of Oxymorphone snorted get's her just as high if not more so, if that gives you an idea by comparison.

So please be safe akdroid, Oxymorphone is no joke.

GL with relaxing Violenza I'm trying to do the same myself.
So far I've added soma, valium & a shot or 2 of vodka to my dose of suboxone for the day.
I hate ethanol but I thought it might help...
Thinking of adding some lyrica & maybe smoking a lil M-Amp but I digress as I'm getting off topic.
Just trying to have a better day... :\

They make oxymorphone suppositories which is why I wondered about the rectal BA. Yea oxymorphone wd sucks. I go through it all the time cause it doesnt last the full 12 hours. Works great for pain and if you don't overdo it it's good for recreation.

I have plugged op 40s tons of times. One of the best pill highs you will ever get. Comparable to ocs or H. Just put in mouth for a min then shove it up. Wait 40 mins. Mad itching , nod status. Look it up. Taking it orally u get 10% of narcotic. Plugging 70%. Absolutely the ONLY way to take these‼️

Cinnamon girl said:
Taking it orally u get 10% of narcotic. Plugging 70%.
IndustrialStrengthl said:
the BA of rectal Oxymorphone. If I recall it's like 10%

8( WTF? 8(
I guess one can safely assume that the bioavailability of Oxymorphone plugged is between 10% and 70%.

I wish I would have read this first.

Surpised you didn't ask me (the plugmaster) directly!

Ive plugged opana 40s and while the gel is a pain in the ass (har har) its not impossible to deal with.

Crush up the pill, add a very small amount of warm-hot water (not boiling, just at the border of "hot").

Stir it into what will become a fine sludge. Add a tiny bit more water, mix again. Do this 4 or 5 times until you've added about 10ml of water.

Going in small increments makes it easier to dissolve the pill and minimize gelling. Using a larger than usual dose of water also helps break it down and thins the gel out, making the solution easier to absorb.

This should work just fine.

That being said, I personally got the best euphoria out of the Opana ER from snorting, but everyone is different.

This was also AFTER my tolerance had gone through the roof, so def try it and report back!

I just plugged an Opana ER 15 mg. First I placed the pill in 3cc of normal saline until the pill either dissolved completely or there was just a small amount of gel ( Like two big globs of gel) then I mixed it all together which gave me a slightly viscous solution that I put in a needle-less syringe and inserted via rectum.... that was 20 minutes ago.... Still no feeling as of yet... maybe this just sneaks up IDK.... Any ideas??? What did I do wrong?? I also have the Opana IR that I have been using intra-nasally but I have to do like 3-4 of them to feel anything :-( Give me some ideas here.... I have chronic back pain. I really am not looking for a high but pain control. Can anyone help???