• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Getting drug tested

Status
Not open for further replies.

wouldntulike2know

Bluelighter
Hey guys, quick question! I am getting drug tested at my work and they (of course) send me to one of the drug testing facilities in the area. I have been doing a lot of heroin and i know that it will be in my system. The only hope that i have of passing this test is the fact that i was recently in the hospital, and was prescribed hydrocodine, and i have been taking those as well. Seeing as I have a prescription, and i fail for opiates i can prove that i was taking them for pain. Would they be able to determine what kind of opiates is my question??? Or would it show that i am using something other than hydros?

If so, any tips would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!<3<3<3<3

Sorry, but drug testing questions aren't allowed to be discussed.

And you're not going to like the answer should you find it.

Oh i didnt know that wasnt allowed, and what do you mean that i am not going to like the answer should i find it? Ill delete this sorry. I wasnt aware that we were not supposed to talk about that. I dont understand why it seems like every time that i get on this site there is always someone that has to be rude. Like, answer the question. I didnt ask if i would like the answer, and if i could get a good reliable internet source i wouldnt be on here asking, but honestly my bad i really didnt know about the drug testing questions.

yeah, no drug testing questions.

there is a drug testing forum which is now closed which will probably help you in some way, otherwise the rest of the internet is out there for ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.