• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids New poster needs advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

EPSdeja24

Greenlighter
Young dude here on day 1 of a self-propelled detox from over a year under a pain management program (semi-crooked doctor) using about 6-8 mg of suboxone today, 4 tomorrow, 2 so-on... Gonna try this out for a bit and see how I do, as I am very motivated and am going to try and ring this motherfucker out.. here's a lil' background. 25 yr old former cancer patient, underwent a intense 15 hr surgery on my left wrist last may to remove epiphiliod sarcoma from the area. I then underwent 9 weeks of 5x radiation treatment and cancer has been in remission for over a year now. The pain management doctor when I returned to tulsa was a push-over and had no problem starting me on a program of 2 80mg oc's and 3 30mg roxy's a day for about 6-8 months, then a regimen of Opana 30mg and 10mg er.. The latter is what I'm detoxing from, as I live in an ass-backwards state where a positive test for THC, the doctor who said, "I cant prescribe you anything bc of the test", also told me he would "smoke pot everyday if you're going to smoke it all.." I'm doing the suboxone self-medication to see how I respond, and to see if I need to go back and get back on my regimen, as I still have serious pain in my left arm (huge area missing) and have had my 3 extensor tendons removed and replaced.. I know this is alot, but am having a rough day and figured why not come say what's up and see what you people have to say

Status
Not open for further replies.