• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids I need advice about opiates

Manvsmachine

Greenlighter
Hey all,

I'am currently on bupe as i had a bad addiction to oxycontin.

I have never shot up any drug/s in my own life(I was snorting oxys/ingesting them), but i want to expereience the "rush" everyone talks about after you shot herion before i die (I have a terminal illness) and i want to experience it once before i die.

Where can i get high quality shit??? How will i be able to tell if it is high quality?

I just want to feel this "rush"!!!!!!

Sorry to hear you're terminally ill. But Bluelight isn't here to help you score drugs. We are a Harm Reduction board.

My suggestion is make some friends who have similar interests to your own. Just about every major city as dope. Just have to find it. Best of luck to you.

Be Safe

Hey all,

I'am currently on bupe as i had a bad addiction to oxycontin.

I have never shot up any drug/s in my own life(I was snorting oxys/ingesting them), but i want to expereience the "rush" everyone talks about after you shot herion before i die (I have a terminal illness) and i want to experience it once before i die.

Where can i get high quality shit??? How will i be able to tell if it is high quality?

I just want to feel this "rush"!!!!!!

if you live on east cost go to NY

Yeah it depends on where you live as to how good the heroin is you can get..make a friend or two and have them get you some diesel powder if you liv eon the east coast,especially NJ/NYC/Philly,etc...if you live on the west coast or midwest then tar is probably gonna be your only option,unless you live near Chicago,or a city like that,St.Louis etc... they get high power powder....

Of course i want to speak to people off forum, maybe throught email or an instant messeneger.