• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Simple Wording .. Oxycodone Er vs Oxycontin ER ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Questionably

Bluelighter
If thats all the difference that need be said at pharma's.. Per Other posts...

As to avoid semantics and easy-answer to mis-asked question ( I.e. Generics ? " No " ) ...

So is it just as simple as asking for Oxycodone ER , instead of Oxycontin ER ?

And is the real loophole the box on physical script requesting either generics or DAW .. ?

And in reality the pharmas that are shady will not be as critical..but insight if nothing else..

^^Indeed , but when have you ever seen Alprazolam(sp?) written opposed to Xanax...

...Riiight?

^^Indeed , but when have you ever seen Alprazolam(sp?) written opposed to Xanax...

...Riiight?

I see it all the time. My doctor write the generic names of everything. He uses them when talking to me too, alprazolam instead of xanax. I don't think is is very uncommon. Not that any of this will help the OP with whatever he's trying to do - its a lost cause.

People are posting the simple fix to pharmac's confusion on which you are asking for , since literally saying generic IS appropriate but common knowledge is usually far from appropriate ..

In short...The correct verbiage can save the hassle of trying to cover up what would seem like an addicts response..

Status
Not open for further replies.