• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids is there a generic verison of oxycontin in the USA?

rb3b3

Greenlighter
as many of you i recieved my perscription today and recieved the new op instead of the ocs... do they make a generic version of oxycontin 40 mg? that is easier to make it an immediate release?thanks for you help

Try asking for Ethex "brand" OC's. Purdue (the company who makes OP's and made OC's) supposedly is having Ethex sell the originals for them, Walgreens may have it.

If not try seeing if your doc will switch you to Roxicodone, which is instant release oxycodone. It's good stuff, but do NOT get the Mallincrockt (sp?) brand, they are worthless.

Try asking for Ethex "brand" OC's. Purdue (the company who makes OP's and made OC's) supposedly is having Ethex sell the originals for them, Walgreens may have it.

If not try seeing if your doc will switch you to Roxicodone, which is instant release oxycodone. It's good stuff, but do NOT get the Mallincrockt (sp?) brand, they are worthless.

I must disagree with the Malli being worthless. While I'm sure you'll have 100 people calling you stupid now because of it, I always prefered Watson vicodin over Mali vicodin but with the 30's it really doesn't make a difference.

how are they useless?? I get these (the ones with the M on them right?) and they are great

I snort and inject them regularly.. I have even smoked them