• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Liquid plugged, is it suppose to come back out?

The-Opiate-Rush

Bluelighter
After i plug, feel euphoria and it goes i go toilet and all the liquid i plugged alllll comes out. Is that supposed to happen, am i wasting opiate because of too much water OR does the opiate absorb while the water stays?

Not supposed to happen. Use less water. You're most definitely losing opiates.

are u sure, oh man, if i dont go toilet for a 12 hour period then it doesnt happen but after 4-5 7 hours i can make it come out. That means that it gets absorbed say 8 hours after but i dont feel opiated at all

Maybe your not taking enough, plugged opiates hit you in about 20 minutes, after 30 mins or more it doesnt really matter if the liquid stays up there or not, your probably better to just shit it out after the narcotics absorb so you dont have a bunch of fillers or crap messing up your colon...

i didn't say i didn't feel it, i do i get high but i have liquid up there for up 2 12 hours. Im asking if Im wasting it, does the opiate get absorbed and the water stay?

after that amount of time you will be fine just shit it out as the opiates will have been absorbed

i didn't say i didn't feel it, i do i get high but i have liquid up there for up 2 12 hours. Im asking if Im wasting it, does the opiate get absorbed and the water stay?

No...both the water AND the opiates get absorbed.....its the SOLUTION of opiate mixed in water that allows it to get absorbed quicker than just shoving a pill up there.

Also...what opiate are you using?....because some opiates don't work very well plugged and maybe you are taking that opiate.

Whenever you plug an opiate(or anything for that matter), you should make a solution of opiate and water thats not too thick and not too watery(but its hard to mess this up because as long as it fits in a needle/plunger thing, you will be fine)...then you need to make sure you dont have poop in your colon....usually people only plug about a half hour after taking a shit to make sure there clean as a whistle.....this allows the solution to absorb correctly into your intestines rather than into your poop or just sit there not absorbing at all because the poops blocking access to the area the solution gets absorbed through.

Then, once you inject the solution into your butt...it helps(and I know this from experience) to lie on your side for a good 15 minutes, then switch over to the other side for about 15 minutes, then switch to the supine position(on your back) for about 10 minutes.....this helps the solution get absorbed thoroughly and helps maximize all the surface area inside your butt for absorption.

After you do this you should allready be starting to feel the opiate high and you can get up and go about your business.....if done correctly....the water will have been absorbed along with the opiate so you shuldnt be shitting out any water....if you are shitting out water, you probably have poop in your system blocking the solution from being absorbed correctly....you may still feel something...but it wont be nearly as good as when you dont have crap in your butt.

What he ^ said!

After you plug and have laid down for half an hour or so and you're feeling good, if then you go to the toilet and it's "surf up!" from brown town then yes, you have a problem. There is no reason any water should still be up there.

Best guess is you're using too much water. 5ml is an average good amount. That's about one third of an oral syringe full, the best plugging device on earth.

Funnny how our favorite anal device is sold as an oral device.

Just don't get them mixed up.

What he ^ said!

After you plug and have laid down for half an hour or so and you're feeling good, if then you go to the toilet and it's "surf up!" from brown town then yes, you have a problem. There is no reason any water should still be up there.

Best guess is you're using too much water. 5ml is an average good amount. That's about one third of an oral syringe full, the best plugging device on earth.

Funnny how our favorite anal device is sold as an oral device.

Just don't get them mixed up.

I actually prefer a hypodermic needle wiht the tip cut off......this slides much smoother into my "tight virgin ass"(lol)....I prefer it because of this...I practically dont feel it at all....and it holds plenty of solution, atleast enough for me to get the job done...why use a thick oral syringe when your only using 1/3 of it?.....you could much easier, and much more comfortably, use a hypodermic needle with the tip off.

Ditto to the lolz.

Side effects of pluggin may include an abrupt urgency to move your bowels, anal seepage/leakage, or fecal incontinance...it could be worse...orlistat anyone?

JamesBrown...a water based lubricant like KY jelly can assist with sliding the syringe into your rectum...it should also help prevent nasty complications like irritation to or a tear in the delicate tissue found in this area.

Last edited:
Ditto to the lolz.

Side effects of pluggin may include an abrupt urgency to move your bowels, anal seepage/leakage, or fecal incontinance...it could be worse...orlistat anyone?

JamesBrown...a water based lubricant like KY jelly can assist with sliding the syringe into your rectum...it should also help prevent nasty complications like irritation to or a tear in the delicate tissue found in this area.

That may be true....but why not use a much skinnier hypodermic syringe with the needle taken off? I dont get whats so bad about that....i still lubricate....but since its several times smaller than an oral syringe it works that much easier....why use an oral syringe if you have a better option?