• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fast way to come down from the oxycodone high when it lasts too long

SyntheticInsanity

Greenlighter
I often find that my oxy dose is lasting a hell of a lot longer than expected and I'm really sick of it. I'm having a hard time staying awake and I don't want to go to sleep and stop breathing. Not that it's necessarily that bad but I'd rather just not risk it since my tolerance is getting pretty high.

Are there any suggestions for getting the high to pass more quickly so I can go to sleep without fear? I would also love to hear safe ideas for staying awake when in this particular state.

I guess I'm getting sick of nodding off on the toilet and starting to sing "I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts..." to wake up!

goddamn i wish i had your fucking problem...
well obviously take a lower dose but if you like the nod then drink a redbull or something or coffee that also helps you piss it all out..if i didnt answer somethng let me know

Yeah, Id love to nod off to sleep every night, best sleep you will get!

If you have to sober up then red bull or some amphetamine, but that would keep you from sleeping for some time.

Just enjoy the high and go to sleep as it comes down, unless you are already super dizzy and throwing up, you will not stop breathing in your sleep.

Yeah unless you're close to an overdose you dont really need to be that worried about falling asleep while nodding/high. Unless you have some breathing problems besides from the OC.

A stimulant, but unless you're taking a long acting one it'll probably wear off before. If not, you'll be dealing with its comedown, amongst other risks of combining.

Basically, your best bet is to use less.

A shot of narcan in the jugular vein will make you come down faster... ;)

A stimulant, but unless you're taking a long acting one it'll probably wear off before. If not, you'll be dealing with its comedown, amongst other risks of combining.

Basically, your best bet is to use less.

But seriously, I think this idea makes the most sense. A stimulant can definitely bring you out of the haze. Trying to balance out an opiate/stimulant combo can be difficult if you don't have experience with it though.