• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids hycodan syrup ...worth it ??

30roxi30

Bluelighter
i have a big opiate tolerance and i have a bottle of this i can pick up at the pharmacy but i dont feel like paying *snip - price removed* and with all the other crap in there to even be able to take a descent dose like 70mg hydo or more ..will i get sick trying to take that much cause the shit they put in it?? ive just been chippin on subs so it would be nice to have this for a few days till i can get my hands on some opana's ..... any1 with info let me kno asap

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you should just take smaller doses of the syrup to help you get through until you can get your opanas....it probably wont be getting you very high but its very effective at keeping you from severe withdrawal.

i kno but shit even 50 mgs of hydro dosnt even help my withdrawals as much as 2 or 3 mg of suboxone would... ive been seaching around and cant find a safe dose to take without having to worry about the other shit in in making me sick..... but it would just be nice to take this to make sure all sub is out of me till i get the opanas

ok so i guess it only has homatropine in it how many mgs of homatropine is safe to take?

guess BL dosnt want to help me out today ... i went ahead and took 2 oz witch i belive is about 50mgs hydro and 15 mg homatropine.... course after i drink it i find that to much homatropine can explode your heart .. just dont know how much

Last edited by a moderator:
i have drank 8 oz of hycodan before, or more, over a relative time without any adverse effects. it was a rather weak syrup to me and at that point i was over the whole "lean" thing. do yourself a favor sell that stuff for 35 a deuce then buy some opana like you were talkin about

?

guess BL dosnt want to help me out today ... i went ahead and took 2 oz witch i belive is about 50mgs hydro and 15 mg homatropine.... course after i drink it i find that to much homatropine can explode your heart .. just dont know how much

I'll show them.! Just for Spite i'll take 2 OZ's ..!! ...if you don't get an answer its cause nobody knows. Or the people that do know were not on that day.Not cause we don't want to help you. You might have to do a little research yourself sometimes. Ever heard of Google?? 8)

Yea don't assume that BL is the mecca for all drug related answers

I beg to differ...

IME w/ Hycodan, some people get nauseous and some do not. Personally I am hesitant to down more than half at any given time. It has made me sick before (NOT pleasant). I have little tolerance anyway. Find your limit.

I'll show them.! Just for Spite i'll take 2 OZ's ..!! ...if you don't get an answer its cause nobody knows. Or the people that do know were not on that day.Not cause we don't want to help you. You might have to do a little research yourself sometimes. Ever heard of Google?? 8)

i did google alot and could not find much about toxic levels of homatropine ... i love BL i was just in w/d and getting aggravated i was getting a bunch of veiws yet no1 was answering or helping ... i do apologize for being kinda a dick but i ended up just feeling spaced out from it and didnt feel the hydrocodone .. went out and got 9 15 mg morphines IRs to shove in my veins

Hycodan is hydrocodone 10mg/ml

At least that is what I got when I was really sick with flu. I had a huge bottle and was fucked up for days sleeping and nodding. I had a pretty good tolerance then (for me) at like 80-100 mg hydro for nodding and a straight fucked up buzz. It's your $40.

I know its old but it will probably help others in the future if i post this about Hycodan. I know a decent amount about this cough syrup. its not a codeine syrup like someone mentioned its much stronger. Its 5mg of hydrocodone for every 5ml. Most prescriptions are for 4oz and that contains 120mg of hydrocodone.
I take a whole bottle and the other ingredient in it does not effect me when taking all 4ozs. Also to most people 120mg of hydrocodone is more then enough to get a good buzz. My normal tolerance is 60-80mg of oxy or 80-100mg of hydro for a good high. Just though id leave this for anyone else interested in trying Hycodan cough syrup.

To most people, 120mg hydrocodone is way too much and is totally unsafe to recommend.

I know this is an old thread but hopefully this helps in the future. Hycodan will help withdrawals. And if your opiate tolerant I would start with 2tsp which is 10mg of hydrocodone bitartrate. Wait 1/2 hour and if it doesn't help take more till it does. But if your on subs not gonna feel much till subs are out your system and the have a very long half life.

That is correct...for those with little to no opioid tolerance, taking 120 of hydro all at once can put you in the ER with a potentially fatal overdose. Start with 30mg and work your way up from there.