• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants I've been a very naughty boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

DS_

Bluelighter
I've been taking speed day and decided a load of valium and alcohol would send me too sleep. It's now 5:00am and I have work at 6:00am and i'm fairly pissed and very benzoed.

I've got more speed ya reckon that'll pull me through? I've also not even ATE since Monday.

I'm hoping the speed will counteract my doziness.

Any ideas?

Id say call in sick

If you cant take some more (what is it street speed, adderall, dexadrine?) to help you get through the day.

Benzos and adderall work well together, but lay of the alcohol, not good to mix with benzos.

I'm going to attempted more speed and she how far I get. I guess if I take a decent bomb at 5:30am I can see how I'm feeling come time for work. I've got a feeling this is going to be a slow day at work, hah.

Id say call in sick

If you cant take some more (what is it street speed, adderall, dexadrine?) to help you get through the day.

Benzos and adderall work well together, but lay of the alcohol, not good to mix with benzos.

Alcohol and Benzos in the correct amounts is win/win.

ALSO ive taken valium klonopin and xanax and out of all the benzos the only one that puts me to sleep after a speedy day is xanax.

Valium makes me all "dreamy" and drowsy, but still unable to sleep.

Ive taken 6mg klonopin and still was unable to go to sleep, just made me feel alrite. Had to redose some more addy's to get thru the next day.

Xanax is the king tho it will put me out no matter how much ive taken, I can take my last dose at 6pm and take 2mg xanax and be asleep by 1-2amish and wake up fairly refreshed, although it takes a bit to crawl out of bed.

Alcohol and Benzos in the correct amounts is win/win.

Agreed, low dose benzo with some adderall/dexadrine and I feel great.

I took 65mg adderall and 1mg kpin today and felt fuckin great ;)

Now its time for some xanax and marijuana.

ya some more speed couldn't hurt. It should pick ya up and help ya make it thru the day. Benzos always made my work day go by fast to tell ya the truth. It shouldnt be too rough of a day haha

ya some more speed couldn't hurt. It should pick ya up and help ya make it thru the day. Benzos always made my work day go by fast to tell ya the truth. It shouldnt be too rough of a day haha

Benzo's made the day quick but speed makes the day fuck by. I just loving doing some whizz chucking all my headphones and just blasting out some gabber or hardtek.

Benzo's made the day quick but speed makes the day fuck by. I just loving doing some whizz chucking all my headphones and just blasting out some gabber or hardtek.

are you that guy from empire records?

tumblr_l36d058nMH1qaqbh6o1_400.jpg

What makes you say that?

just cant think of a job one can maintain whilst on any kind of illicit chemical, i guess if you work for UPS and throw boxed speed can be beneficial but in the case of benzos im pretty sure the only job you can maintain would be a that guys

just cant think of a job one can maintain whilst on any kind of illicit chemical, i guess if you work for UPS and throw boxed speed can be beneficial but in the case of benzos im pretty sure the only job you can maintain would be a that guys

I do different drugs everyday and it's been working for so far. I cyle betweem 2c-x,ketamine,speed (lots) and others. I believe crop rotation is the key - it's the only way to be a daily user not encounter the really bad side effects.

I do different drugs everyday and it's been working for so far. I cyle betweem 2c-x,ketamine,speed (lots) and others. I believe crop rotation is the key - it's the only way to be a daily user not encounter the really bad side effects.

omg you just made this an epic thread. whatever field you are in remind me to stay away.....god help us if you are some farmer out there collecting good and bad eggs to be distributed across the country.....

OH NOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sort post. It's hardly the most taxing job in the world. I don't even realise have to engage my brain while doing it.

I rather wouldn't say other than it's a high proftiable insurance company

It appears the amphetamines are working just fine, no?

I'm going to close this since this is a self-serving post.

Status
Not open for further replies.