• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc DXM Trip Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

death&decay

Greenlighter
Ok so I decided to finally give DXM a try. After all the positive feedback I read on it I thought I would have to try it at least once, not only that but I am also going through some horrible WDs and am basically fiending for anything. Also, I heard that DXM has a slight opiate sensation so I figured I had to try.

Quick notes about myself: 27, male, smoker, frequent drug user but have not used anything for about 4 days, ~160lbs, 5'11.

T-0:00 Drank 350mg of dxm in cough syrup (dxm only active ingredient), taste is disgusting but nothing near as bad as hard liquor, manage to hold it down.

T-0:10 Decided to smoke a cig while I wait for the effects, tasting the syrup in my mouth still.

T-0:30 Not feeling anything yet, decide to lay on couch and watch tv.

T-1:00 Get a call from a friend, not really feeling much, though while talking I notice a difference in my voice and feeling a bit lightheaded.

T-1:15 Ok almost shit myself, stood up to run to the bathroom and really noticed a rush, almost didn't make it to the bathroom.

T-1:30 Finishing up in the bathroom, effects are coming on strong. Look in mirror, pupils are dialated. Moving head around things seem to twitch. Feeling extremely light, like a feather, withdrawals seem to be gone.

T-2:00 Effects still hitting hard. I heara loud thump from outside. My neibhors are out moving furniture, I go outside to converse.

T-2:15 Still outside talking, starting to feel nauseated, everyone knows I am loaded on something, cant bring myself to tell the truth, try to hide it. Hard to stand up and not fumble around. Cool breeze feels amazing. Feeling of nausea always in my gut.

T-2:30 Back inside where its safe. Feeling really fucked up, almost too fucked up. Feeling of nausea is still there, have to take another shit, stomach is feeling fucked up and making strange sounds.

T-3:00 Never puked but experiencing diarrhea, laid back down on couch to watch TV and let my stomach settle. TV seems boring and uninteresting.

T-3:30 Put some music on my iPhone, plugged my headphones in, turned off all the lights and TV and laid there staring at the odd shapes on the wall.

T-4:00 Best feeling I had all night, no more nausea and the poops have stopped creeping up, just sitting in the dark listening to LCD Soundsystem and letting my mind wonder. Feeling ok, not great but not bad.

T-5:00 Went to lay down in bed, went to sleep with headphones on.

T-13:00 Woke up, feeling ok not as lethargic as I would have thought. Feeling of Diarrhea still persistent, no nausea though. Stomache also feels messed up, like I was doing crunches all night.

All in all it was an ok experience. It was definitely strong, a lot stronger than I had anticipated it being. I am not sure if I will do it again, mainly because of how nauseated I felt and the diarrhea, if it were not for those two side effects the experience would have been much more enjoyable. Pure DXM would probably be a lot better.

In terns of how I would rate it, heroin being a 10 and alcohol being a 1, I would put it somewhere around a 3 or 4. The high was euphoric but too heavy on the mind. It felt hard to think, hot flashes, strange dry tasting mouth and body side effects most likely from the syrup itself.

OH YEA, and I couldn't smoke ANY cigs on this stuff. I tried to smoke a cig and it was absolutely disgusting, like nothing I have experienced before. Not sure what was up with that, but that really sucked.

Please read our guidelines, we don't allow trip reports. We have a forum for that called.... drum roll... TRIP REPORTS.

If you'd like to copy/paste this over there, feel free.

Status
Not open for further replies.