• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

drugssexandmusic

Bluelighter
I have been awake for days, I can't stop shooting speed. I have got some Opiates for when I crash but I just literally can't stop.

I think a part of it is because when I stop I will have to think about some of the dangerous and aggressive things I have done on it.

By carrying on shooting the speed you're (A) delaying the inevitable, & (B) risking doing even more dangerous/aggressive things.

My advice, stop the speed & come down with the help of those opiates that you (wisely) have kept for this.

Good luck man.

I think a part of it is because when I stop I will have to think about some of the dangerous and aggressive things I have done on it.

Oh god I hate that feeling. Trust me the sooner the better.

Are you seeing shadow people and shit or is it full on SWAT team in your front lawn type shit.

Once you go far enough you will stop, or die.

I can't even bare amp. comedowns anymore, I feel for you, man.. Though my 'amp comedowns' are only with high doses of D-amphetamine, it's still an awful feeling. If I don't have opiates or benzos to guide me back to reality I can't do any sort of upper without wanting to blow my brains out.
Like others have said, I'd stop the speed now, and when you're starting to come down use the god send you have, aka opiates, to send you into a nod, or just feel normal again. Best of luck!

I can't even bare amp. comedowns anymore

Yeah me too. I used to love the fuckin stuff & missing sleep wasn't a problem.

But now (I'm 46 today, happy birthday to me lol) I just can't handle any stims in large amounts...if I lose the ability to sleep it really does me in.

Mild opiates/downers are my drug of choice nowadays...;)still like a smoke of good hash tho...

By carrying on shooting the speed you're (A) delaying the inevitable, & (B) risking doing even more dangerous/aggressive things.

My advice, stop the speed & come down with the help of those opiates that you (wisely) have kept for this.

Good luck man.

Yep, good advice. I second that.

OP: Try to force yourself to take a break, so your body and brain can have a chance to recover. I know from personal experience that the sleep deprivation from meth/amphetamine binges can really fuck up your mind.

How much speed do you have?..jesus.

Ive never had this problem because I would always run out before I got too aggressive or dangerous.

If I were in your shoes....I would think about how good its gonna feel when I stop taking the speed and start taking the opiates and how ill get to relax and feel euphoria while not being agressive or being dangerous.

that would motivate me to want to take the opiates....actually, I probably would have skipped the meth, and went straight to the opiates.

opiates > Stims. Hands down lol. I'd put the glass dick down brotha and use those opiates wishly and youll be fine

Since we've all advised you take a break from methamphetamine, I'm going to close this.

Please be careful when using and have a good time.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.