• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids h smokin 100 morph +hydromorphone sniffin. when will i catch a nod :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

tablehead

Bluelighter
Sry my typing gets bad a way in cause the dilly hit me hard: So I smoked 1 gram of tar from about 1pm till 10 pm, I then crushed and swallowed a 100 mg morphine sulfate. I fwpelt funnyy and stony high but not my usual bomb heroin high, so I got home its now 530 and I snorted a dilly (hydromorphone) at 5. I still am not gettin the high I'm lookin for. But ha suprisingly I sstarted nloddding prty hard, and thru my opkiate use over years I bsrely ever nod. Id it safe to takw more dilly. Sry spelling and grammar it took m/e fprever top writwe the last few sentences and I can't keep my eyes open. Its wearing off alrdy tho, rly weird. I got one dilly 3 roxy 5mg some methadones and a morphine 100 what shud I add, I'm lookin for a super high, euphoric and nod. The dilly morphine is super noddy but less euphoria. Any help or advice appreciated. Again sry typing I have one eye half closed and the other is closed

I snorted one more. I'm noddin so hard. With tons of closed eye visuals and micro dreams. Safe to prolong this with 10mg oxy or 25 morphine

sounds like you need to just catch some ZZzzZZs cause your not typing to well...... up to you tho. Take some more dillys if ya want

Dude the cev's are crazy. last time i did h and was noddin in and out i'd have the craziest micro dreams and visuals when closing eyes.
But yeah go to sleep, wait till tomorrow.

Don't overdo it man. Seems like you're more fucked up than you realize already. Just enjoy the buzz you have now and save some more for tomorrow....or at least later on today.

Dude, I'm kind of worried for you and was struck with feelings of dread while reading this....

Let us know you're alright?

You should wait until tomorrow, unless you like waking up without opiates and in withdrawal. It is likely your tolerance is preventing you from feeling the euphoria you are chasing.

I'm going to go ahead and close this since it's self-serving and could also be considered dick-sizing.

Status
Not open for further replies.