• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Some advice on a rough night....

TC01

Greenlighter
I'm hoping this is in the right place, if not I apologize in advance!

I've only ever tried e twice now, the first time was wonderful, but totally different to this time and I've been trying to find information on why, so am hoping some more familiar with all this can help me out.

I was given 2 pills about a year ago (yeah, long time) and I held onto them for a special occasion.
We used them on the weekend in the hopes of a good night, and it ended up being quite the opposite and I am wanting to know why so different and basically whether I should never ever try them again....

I started at about 9.30pm and it took about 45 mins to kick in.
Initially it was awesome. Really happy, friendly, chatty and was having a great time. But seriously, by 1am I was begging to go home as I was nauseous, felt claustrophobic, there were too many people around me and my eyes were being weird..... I was also super cold! Like freezing cold, goosebumps and I just wanted to lay down.
I tried antacids, they didn't help much and we did end up calling it and went home.
Home was better, but id get freezing cold waves, then go super hot, then feel really nauseous and this lasted all night....
About 3am I started getting up every half hour to go to the bathroom, but I wasn't sleeping anyway, just clenching my jaw and tossing and turning LOL
I dozed off about 10am for a few hours, then had a drink and some toast, then dozed another few hours.
I was still jaw clenching and my eyes were wobbling, as well as feeling super nauseous at 7pm
It was just awful, I couldn't believe it lasted so long.... Is that normal????

Today I feel wiped out..... But thank god the nausea and jaw clenching are over. Now I just have a headache from my jaw....

Any advice most appreciated on whether this was because this batch was lousy, or is there something I should avoid... Or is it normal?

It sounds like you had a pipe. I can't say for sure because you didn't test the pills. Have you checked pillreports.com for any reports?...actually due to the age of the pills, the reports may be irrelevant.. I'm sure bearlove or socal thizzin will check this out, so they'd be able to tell you if there are any reports that would help you.
But yea, I'm like 95% sure you got a pipe man. Were they the same type of pills?
Btw, don't id the pill here cuz that's not allowed.

I haven't a clue what a pipe is... Sorry.
I did scour those sites last night and couldn't find anything similar, nor did I even know you COULD test.... Wish I had known before!!

Admittedly the whole thing wasn't smart, but hindsight is a wonderful thing.......

Hello NEWB (New Bluelighter) ;)

Have a look at are Directory. Its filled with loads of information that will help the with quest for information on why you didnt roll.

The reserch is for you to find on you're own since none of us have any clue what you took and will get nowhere on pure speculation from people you aint even met yet.

The directory is nice but sometimes it's a bit overwhelming to sift through all the crap in there and it's nice to get responses ton your question from actual people. Not searches..

Anyways...
It's piperazine. It's often passed off as MDMA. It's a poor substitute but it's significantly cheaper.
Cheap ass pressers make em cuz they're money grubbing assholes.
This is a link to various threads about piperazine. See if you find something similar to your experience.
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/search.php?searchid=5546702

I did go through the directory, but I'm pretty clueless, and I felt like I don't have enough info on what I should potentially be looking for.....
Reading through some of the stories on pipes, does sound familiar to me though....

I also have come across some reports which are not very helpful on another site.... Which mention ketamine?
But I'm not altogether sure what to make of it....

Essentially I'm guessing they were utter crap.... But id like to know which parts of the pills caused the bad effects so I know what to avoid if I ever decide to try again.

Pips - Pipes - pipetrain etc are all short names for the group of drugs called piperazines, a legal (depending where you live) drug used to mimic the effects of other drugs like Ecstasy, speed etc.

Some people can enjoy them when others will describe the experience exactly how you did - hot cold flashes, feeling sick, paranoid, sweating, unable to get comfortable, not being able to focus on anything, mind racing, unable to sleep etc

The common piperazines used in fake pills are BZP, TmFPP and MCPP - you can read about them on Erowid.com - if you have a look on Pillreports.com wou will see the amount of piperazine pills mentioned around the place and if you read some of the reports they all mention the effects you experienced.

I 'doubt' (but I dont know as you didnt test them) that the side effects you described were from ketamine.

If you need any more information about piperazines etc please feel free to ask.

I would like more info on them if you are willing to share?

The other person with me, we had one each and while they mentioned feeling a little paranoid, they certainly didn't feel as bad as I did and didn't feel the effects as early as I did, yet we were on the same timeline.
I felt most ofnthe nasty effects about an hour or two earlier. I wonder if I have a faster metabolism?

I'm still feling like death warmed up, have spent near two days on the couch now and haven't quite figured out how to shake it off.
I'm really tired, but cant sleep. Still have mild nausea and no appetite. Coffee makes me want to throw up - which is hilarious as I drink a cup an hour on a normal day LOL

Is there anything I can do, to get back on my feet a little quicker?

I'm slowly sifting through the links on pipes, but man I'm feeling like its all over my head... I failsd science at school LOL

pop some benzos or any sort of opiate in your should be good in a day or two. Other than that you need to detox your body. A good way to do this is too blend a whole lemon down to a pulp, mix it with a bunch of water, and drink the entire thing. This will flush all of the toxins out of your body and you will feel much better within ten minutes.

oh yea, don't leave the skin on the lemon...

Last edited:
Op, i recommend a test kit if you plan to consume ecstacy in this day and age. Looks like you got al the info you needed already.

PIPEPIPEPIPEPIPE

This is equivalent to my friend and I's pipe experience.

She was pretty convinced she was going to die

Hot/cold flushes. Extreme sweating. Completely uncomfortable weird feeling. Everything felt disconnected and distant... Anyway. Yeah. It's a pipe.