• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Spilled something on my pills- should I just throw away?

cindyk82

Greenlighter
Hi everyone, I tried to search the directory but couldn't find anything- if there is a link somewhere I'm sorry!

So I had a few pills that were in my purse and I also had a bottle of Afrin (the nasal spray) and somehow the cap fell off the Afrin and I think some of it spilled on my pills. Would this completely ruin the pills? Am I better off just throwing them away?

Thank you!

Afrin drains down your throat after you spray it up your nose anyway and some ends up in your belly. I would not throw them away, that would be a waste of pills in my opinion.

Haha thank you :) I just wanted to know also, do you think it weakened the pill? These are pills I tested and know are good so I really hope I didn't ruin them too much!

Haha thank you :) I just wanted to know also, do you think it weakened the pill? These are pills I tested and know are good so I really hope I didn't ruin them too much!

probably not did you dry them off?

I really doubt it weakened the pill in any way, I do know what is in afrin, it's simply an allergy nasal spray. I'm sure you're pills are just as good as before, if somewhat soggy, lol.

Ha, yeah they were a little soggy ;) I was worried I ruined them but now I feel better- Thanks!