• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Whats happening to my body...?

Irmarose

Bluelighter
No i am not joking i don't know whats actually happening to my body its some next crazy thingy...(this might be really long btw)

Recently i had been recovering from anorexia, it was a short phase and i'm glad i'm out of it, so i have been eating ALOT more.

I have also been experimenting with drugs... nothing big, mephedrone, speed... mdma... all that teenager kind of stuff.

I am experiencing weird stuff with my body:
1) I am constantly hungry if i go 2 hours with no food i get very bad hunger cramps and feel really tired and worn out, i constantly need to fule my body (I eat quite healthily)
2) I never get very much sleep, usually aroud three hours and thats about it but i am always hyper and up and all bouncy and stuff.
3) I often get a really high temperature randomly and start sweating and skaking... feeeling like i want to puke.

I am to scared to see a doctor because if my mum finds out i have been doing drugs shes gonna sent me to a nasty horrid girls boarding school or some shit and go all physco on me!

um....whats wrong with your body is you are doing drugs while your body is trying to recover from you abusing it another way. give yourself a few months

and for gods sake, stay away from uppers if you cant sleep

what they said ^
your body is recovering from anorexia and is now trying to recover from those drugs. Those drugs can do a huge deal on one's body.
And those drugs keep you up which is probably affecting your sleeping situation.

It's a little funny how you say "nothing big" and "all the teenager kind of stuff" when those are "big" drugs to be using. Especially if you are interchangeably using them without breaks.
Don't take either of those drugs lightly. They can and seem to be hurting your body and
affecting you negatively.

Your best bet is to stop using all of them till all of your issues/symptoms go away. And then decide if it's worth trying them again.
Also if you don't already, try to use those in moderation.

Ok thanks i will try and be better... x

I'm pretty sure if you stopped your drug use your problems would go away. If you do feel like you ever are in serious pain though or something, i would go to a doctor. But I think you will be fine. Speed can keep people up for days and can cause nasty hallucinations. Sometimes sleep deprivation on it's own can cause mild hallucinations.

most people can't eat while on speed and MDMA (not sure about the other).
So maybe your stomach is stretched from now eating a lot more that usual, but then you do these drugs which suppress your appetite. So your stomach is now empty so when you come off these drugs you might get stomach pains.

I hope you recover though and feel better soon.

Thank you i feel less scared now..
But when ever i do drugs my stomach shrinks but only for one day and then it like stretches... it feels like my body is demanding back all the fuel i have burn't off.

just curious...what kind of hallucinations are you having?

and yeah its probably a combination of sleep deprivation, malnutrition and, using drugs.

eat healthy, sleep a solid 8 hrs at least every night, stay away from drugs till you feel better, a little bit of excersize is always good too but make sure you eat plenty of food and drink water.

Thank you i feel less scared now..
But when ever i do drugs my stomach shrinks but only for one day and then it like stretches... it feels like my body is demanding back all the fuel i have burn't off.

It could be because you are fairly small and, as you put it "hyper and up and all bouncy and stuff"
You probably have a fast metabolism and burn off calories faster than most people so you need to eat a little more often. Maybe eating small snacks throughout the day would help with this (healthier the better).

Anorexia is hard enough on your heart, please give your body time to heal and stay away from uppers, including mdma.

No i am not joking i don't know whats actually happening to my body its some next crazy thingy...(this might be really long btw)

Recently i had been recovering from anorexia, it was a short phase and i'm glad i'm out of it, so i have been eating ALOT more.

I have also been experimenting with drugs... nothing big, mephedrone, speed... mdma... all that teenager kind of stuff.

I am experiencing weird stuff with my body:
1) I am constantly hungry if i go 2 hours with no food i get very bad hunger cramps and feel really tired and worn out, i constantly need to fule my body (I eat quite healthily)
2) I never get very much sleep, usually aroud three hours and thats about it but i am always hyper and up and all bouncy and stuff.
3) I often get a really high temperature randomly and start sweating and skaking... feeeling like i want to puke.

I am to scared to see a doctor because if my mum finds out i have been doing drugs shes gonna sent me to a nasty horrid girls boarding school or some shit and go all physco on me!

If you're not sleeping from the uppers it's one thing, but that little sleep and being "hyper, bouncy, etc" are signs of bipolar.

I would really get a checkup and tests done to make sure everything is okay, it's always good to be safe especially if your symptoms are severe. Even if it turns out to be nothing you can have the relief of knowing so.

Don't underestimate the effect of stimulants, they can be very hard on the body. Like mentioned above I would stay away from all of them, including caffeine. When you are using stimulants it's important to make sure you are able to get enough food and sleep, or you will see your physical health quickly deteriorate.

You're 15, your body's still growing, and that includes your brain developing. This takes a lot of energy. You should eat well & sleep well particularly at this time in life.