• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Anyone need weed to 'break through'?

Mr. Wobble

Bluelighter
So I've been spacing out my rolls to 2 months now, being more responsible. However I can't seem to roll my face off anymore, seems I'm getting more of the speedy effects rather than all love-y. Now I have a test kit and everything I've taken has been good (or so it looks, test kits are not 100% perfect). I've always taken at minimum 2 pills, however lately it's been 2 pills then 1 pill redose an hour later.

The last few rolls I haven't smoked any weed which is what's making me wondering if my body needs weed to break through. I recently started smoking cigarettes and one time rolling it helped, but it was short lived (which brought me to this theory). I have what I think is an above average tolerance to almost all pills.

Just curious if anyone has experienced anything similar, or if I'm just crazy and in denial about starting to lose the magic.

i had the same issue for awhile dont know why but yep i didnt start rollin until i smoked a bowl

I space out my rolls and i still need around 4 poke's to roll good. I usually don't roll face anymore though. I ordered piracetam and gonna see if that works. Weed feels really good when rolling, but sometimes i don't want to feel a weed high while rolling.

I space out my rolls and i still need around 4 poke's to roll good. I usually don't roll face anymore though. I ordered piracetam and gonna see if that works. Weed feels really good when rolling, but sometimes i don't want to feel a weed high while rolling.

i dont feel the weed when i am rolling, but then again it takes alot of weed to get me fucked up i been smoking everyday now for about 7 years nor cal grandaddy pimpin best in the world!

i kinda have the same issue as you. dont feel the lovey rush just feel speedy. but i noticed with some time off and some good shit i do roll. not as hard but still. and weed does seem to help the roll but last time i was rolling pretty hard and then smoked a TON. i got really out of it and was walking around in my own world with eye jiggles and couldnt get a sentence out. so i prefer not to smoke or just a hit or two.

i dont feel the weed when i am rolling, but then again it takes alot of weed to get me fucked up i been smoking everyday now for about 7 years nor cal grandaddy pimpin best in the world!

yeh i get good chronic here in vegas, too.
I do feel amazing with it on the comedown but sometimes i feel like the weed high takes over the MDMA depending on how much i smoke and when.

yeh i get good chronic here in vegas, too.
I do feel amazing with it on the comedown but sometimes i feel like the weed high takes over the MDMA depending on how much i smoke and when.

yeah i agree. also last time weed made me get a bit of anxiety cuz i was around a lot of people and i ate 3 rolls and didnt plan on getting molly but then we got some so i had that too. so i didnt like all the people around me anymore lol, but about 1-2 hrs after it kicked in i was fine

yeah i agree. also last time weed made me get a bit of anxiety cuz i was around a lot of people and i ate 3 rolls and didnt plan on getting molly but then we got some so i had that too. so i didnt like all the people around me anymore lol, but about 1-2 hrs after it kicked in i was fine

I've never had anxiety on e.
I only ever get anxiety after smoking weed sometimes when I'm extremely high and then ill think about my heart racing, then it races more, etc. lol. I hate thatt XD

I've never had anxiety on e.
I only ever get anxiety after smoking weed sometimes when I'm extremely high and then ill think about my heart racing, then it races more, etc. lol. I hate thatt XD

yeah iv had that too but the time im talkin about i took a lot of e and smoked a real lot and it was at a dubstep show and there was just tons of people and i was smacked but the weed made me have anxiety but then it went away not long after