• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

if u take E 2 days in a row what are the chances youll even feel anything

depends on how much you take the second day. It's ill advised to do so as it will make the hangover absolutely terrible and your roll the second night will be heavily hampered.

The answer to your question, though, is yes. You can roll two days in a row. It should be noted, however, that just because you can do something does not mean you should =P

You will feel something. Probably a way lowered roll. Your serotonin didn't even have a full day to recover. I've seen people who've tried to roll two days in a row. It isn't a happy site. The have a terrible comedown and sometimes get brain zaps.
I would definitely say don't try that.

I have heard alot of people say that they roll harder the second day than the first but any attempt after that gets no results whatsoever.

I hate telling people that because it seems like a green light to go eating pills without taking the proper break...and from the OPs recent post it would seem that he is generally uneducated on MDMA and what abusing it can do to you thus more inclined to abuse without even knowing that it can do some serious harm.

i read up a lot on this before and the fact is some people can roll decently the second day while others can barely. i can barely roll, i just feel a slight effect and as if i did a lot of adderall.

but when you take mdma usually you roll for about 4-6 hrs. you stop rolling because your brain is like wtf is all this serotonin??? and it shuts down as a defense mechanism. there is still unused serotonin left in the synapse that gets put to waste instead reputaking of at that point.

i don't know the scientific lingo for this but i know that basically after you come down your serotonin system goes in defense mode in a way and can take 3-7 days to return back to normal. thats why if you try to roll within a week you will barely roll, not always just because your serotonin is low but because your brain is in that defense mode. then on top of that you will be low on serotonin so you wont roll hard. some people are a little diff and can get away with a decent roll. i on the other hand cant.

hope that helped, and sorry for the lack of scientific terms, but this is the way i remembered it and makes it easier for me to understand that way haha.

you will. ive rolled two days in a row multiple times..3 days in a row a couple times and even tried 4 days in a row. 4th day i didnt feel anything but i'd been taking the same dose all 4 days
i dont advise it though- bad for you and you wont feel too good either.

Well, it all depends on the person. I've heard some ppl say they couldn't but I also know lots of people who have rolled multi days, including myself. My sister and I rolled 3 days in a row back in January (not planned, just happened) and the 3rd night was actually by far the best night and we were definitely still able to roll. My sis also did E every day for 6 or 7 days (SO stupid! I know!) and she was still able to get high by the end, although she definitely was noticing a tolerance and effects were reduced or needed higher doses, but she was still able to roll, just not as intense as the beginning. Neither my sis or I have really ever had a problem with shitty comedowns or feeling shitty after doing E so I can't say this with personal experience, but I have heard that the comedown & after effects can be brutal when rolling multiple days in a row, which makes sense because your serotonin doesn't get the chance to replenish. So, I definitely don't recommend rolling more than one night in a row. That's really hard on your body and brain. Stay safe. :)

rolling 2 days in a row is only good the first time u do it since its a new experience, not cause the mdma is still working, u drain all ur seratonin in the first dose or 2, anything after that ur just gna feel the amphetamine effects, n even they are short lived, u mainly feel the comeup.