• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

how long do you have to wait after taking ecstasy to be able to sleep

pillpopper805

Bluelighter
i know it depends on alot. i took mine at 8:00pm its 1:00 am and im tired but cant sleep so im guessing it was meth based which im not to happy about so when do you think ill be able to crash

dont have anymore bud and no sleeping pills around :/

Maybe a few more hours, but we can't really be sure since we don't know the purity of your pills. Since it sounds like you are out of any drug-related solutions you'll just have a wait and see

Most people can actually sleep while they are actually on mdma.

However if you did not test your pills and they were full of meth then it depends on your body and how much you took.

Its like asking how long is a bit of string.

I can actually fall asleep at my peak. Very weird, but I never have any trouble sleeping when I pop. I get very interesting visuals in my dreams haha

it depends on how many you took, when you took them, the strength of them, the substances in them, your own brain chemistry, your own psychology
there is not way to truly answer this question,

good luck in sleeo

Wow, i had a similar experiance with my first pills i took.

But last night i took 2 Red china worded pills.

Didnt roll til a Hour later, was wondering why it took so long.
when i started tingling i popped another pill.

i was rolling hard, eyes Semi-flashing everything. bodys feeling great,
tripping, i was Floored too. i just sat there, and when i had to get up,
id sit there for a good minute b4 i got up.....

Then i just sat outside and gazed............
walked around the neighborhood all tripped up.
talking to a girl, then i realized i didnt want her knowing
i was on E, so i fed her some BS story and hanged up.
then i laid on the dam floor in the street for like 20 minutes gazing...
then i got my ass up and went back inside...
Afterwards i went into my room to listen to music

i laid down, Closed my eyes Thinking it was for a good minute
and i dozed off..... i was out for a hour, when i woke up.
it was my come down, and nothing happened. No bad comedowns.
i just wanted more cause it was a badass roll. but didnt take any.

I guess some pills make u sleep and some pills keep you up,
its probably what it was mixed with. mines didnt have speed
it was very happy Euphoric and chilled relax type.

If it is solid MDMA , you should be able to fall asleep during your roll. I have fell asleep a few times while rolling.

I'm a light sleeper and I sometimes have a hard time sleeping after using mdma. Sometimes I can float in and out of sleep and get a few hours in, but I don't normally resume a really "normal" sleeping schedule until about a day after.

Most seem to be able to sleep within 5 to 8 hours of dropping mdma alone though. As others have mentioned its going to matter how much you took and how many times you redosed.

Yea, but Some Ecstacy pills, have mixed with stuff that keeps you up
say speed for example..

The green rhino's i took, kept me awake, kept me moving.

The green china i took last night, i fell asleep during my roll 4-5 hours in.
and i woke up a hour later and resumed saw faces, and went to sleep
when i realize i cant do anymore.....

For me, on pure mdma, it takes about 6 or 7 hours until I am able to go to sleep. If it was actually meth or stronger amphetamines, you'd prob have an experience like I did once, where I was up for more like 14 hrs after I took it.

I almost forgot...anyone I know that already suffers from any type of insomnia, usually takes longer to get to sleep (myself included) but I actually stay asleep once I am down.

This is why we go on and on about 'Test Kits' saves having to pop methy pills in the first place.

After a night of dancing, I can fall asleep quite easily with MDMA and caffeine in my system. If I did not stay active, however, I usually don't sleep well until the sun rises.

a warm shower always helps me...i tend to be unable to fall asleep after any psychedelic or near-psychedelic experience (save DMT) and this includes MDMA but also acid, and surprisingly enough, shrooms.

pure crystal MDMA - I can usually fall asleep pretty much halfway through the comedown.

If it's mixed with a bit of Amp, I'd say add a couple of hours...

Sometimes I can fall asleep on the comedown sometimes I can't. I think it depends on many things. Like everyone always says though, buy a test kit.