• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

need advice/help post-binging

not_stalin

Greenlighter
hi everyone. long time drug user, first time poster. my most recent adventure began when i stumbled upon a bag 10 e pills . i ate them over the course of about five days.

those five days have ended. this is now. i feel sort of like a hole has been blasted in my head, through my skull, and light is streaming in or out, i don't know.

anyway, yesterday i cut up my left arm with a razor, so i figure something bad might be going on the the ol' head. i've been sleeping a fuck load. right now i seem to be in the midst of a waking fit, but still, i'm generally exhausted. everything feels like it's at a remove, like there's some kind of hazy barrier left behind by the ecstasy blocking things out.

to get to my point: dxm seems to help with a lot of the symptoms. it certainly mutes them in some way. is it safe to be robotripping so soon after doing ecstasy? will it impede the repair process of my brain in some way?

btw the drug i was binging on before this was lsd, just thought i'd throw that out there.

oh yeah, i forgot, the MAIN reason i came here in the first place was to ask: how long does this horrible feeling last??!?

Your serotonin levels will be at a very low level at the moment. The pituitary gland only produces so much per day. There are certain natural supplements you can take. I've heard that 5-HTP after e's really helps with the days after..

You might also want to research SAM-E.. I dont know much about it but ive heard its good for something.

Since the serotonin is so low, apart from taking supplements you may just have to ride this one out.
Not too sure about the DXM but maybe don't cut yourself so much? It's not going to do much for your head.

yeah man. take it easy on yourself damnnn...not trying to lecture at all. but dont go on binges like that, have your fun but do it in a reasonable manner.

the lsd that your doing is also a serotonergic drug. basically lsd binds to your serotonin receptors and alters the way you take the serotonin in. thats why your perspective and sensations are altered. lsd doesnt do any physical brain damage but it def changes things.

so your serotonin system was already fucked with with the lsd, then you went ahead and basically overworked the shit out of it by doing all that ex and flooding your serotonin system with all that serotonin that its not used to.

when you fuck with your serotonin system to much you can get serotonin syndrome. by the symptoms you have i highly doubt you have it. if you had it you would be in a great deal of pain and discomfort and would be in the hospital.

but basically since youve been messing with your serotonin system so much it sort of shuts down in a way to protect itself, this will really change your mood and change the way you eat/sleep etc. you need time for your brain to recover. my advice to you is to take a few months off from drugs. within the next month take vitamins, eat as healthy as you can, excersize a bit, and get about 8 hrs of sleep per night. you can also take omega 3 fish oil and 5htp. 5htp will really help your serotonin recover.

but best of luck bro. keep reading on this forum. theres tons of stuff you can learn before you start doing some serious damage to yourself.

You definitely should have been reading this sight before you decided to take 10 E's over 5 days.

Good luck, and hope you have a swift recovery.

I'd wait another day until doing DXM. DXM + MDMA too soon together can cause death, so if you do robotrip soon after doing MDMA at least wait a day.

You'll probably feel that "hole" for a week or two, slowly lingering off by the third week. Please don't abuse MDMA.

I'd wait another day until doing DXM. DXM + MDMA too soon together can cause death, so if you do robotrip soon after doing MDMA at least wait a day.

You'll probably feel that "hole" for a week or two, slowly lingering off by the third week. Please don't abuse MDMA.

id be telling him to just lay off any drugs for a while. its not good to bombard your brain with all different types of drugs no matter what....

a good break and some vitamins and living healthy will do wonders for your mental health. i cannot see dxm helping one single bit besides maybe to relieve short term discomfort....but ya your best to live with the short term discomfort. fight it the healthy way and youll be good in the long run.

it took me 9 days to recover. as in feel able to function in everday life again, from dropping 4 times in 9 days. mine was more spaced out that yours but the quantities were probably a lot higher.

you need to take shitloads of vitamins now, i think vitamin c helps with the neurotoxicity. and also eat a shitload in general as you've probably inadvertently starved yourself, which will make it all feel worse.

get those vitamins in, drink plenty of water, eat healthy natural foods, I personally tried 5htp twice after 2 comedowns for 4 days in a row, my mood was better, but once I stopped taking it, the next 3 days were hell, comedowns came out of no where, I don't suggest using 5htp, I start using S.J.W. and I like it a lot more

dude..... i would not robotrip or even think about doing that while recovering from ecstasy...or ever do that... geez... The best thing to self medicate if you have to is to smoke some dank bud... and in your case probably a lot. That was the best thing for me and most people would probably agree i bet. If you dont like to smoke bud i used to drink beers and be lazy til i felt a little better to go out into the public... if ya catch my drift. i would not do anything hard though. good luck. ive been there man. i rolled three days in a row once. it was hell.