• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Friends not that into dancing while rolling

dimlyFourOwls

Bluelighter
Hai sorry mods if this is in the wrong place, feel free to redirect.

I have some rave friends, we've only been a couple massives a couple times together. But it seems what they like to do is go up into the crowd pretty far upstage and just kind of, you know, be in the crowd real close to the music.

Whereas, I love being far backstage, and dancing, where there is lots of room.

I feel like dancing is a form of creative expression, and it would be so much fun to get them to join me (I've gone off myself and met up with them later once).

Suggestions?

Either talk to them about it and try to get them into it and if they dont then just find some other people to rave with that are more into dancing.

I love dancing :) I wasn't really into it either at first. But once I started it was kinda hard to stop. The music and the crowd just gets me so pumped. Blaaaahhh! Just go dance! Make some new friends. I usually go to raves alone then make a bunch of new friends there.

i normally roll at home,

never rolled in a diffrent enviroment lol.

sorry im not trying to be ignorant.

Your all enjoying the experience but in different ways - neither one of you is right or wrong.

If they wanted you to stop dancing and join them would you be happy? No

Same applies to them really, let them do their thing as you do yours.

Like you say go with them, go dance and then meet up with them when you fancy a chill out or a calm down then go off and meet new friends on the dancefloor.

Everybody has a different experience with MDMA. While I love to dance sober, I find MDMA to overpower my desire to dance and I am in a more introspective emotional state of mind. So go dance your ass off and let them soak in the sound their own way :)

I love dancing :) I wasn't really into it either at first. But once I started it was kinda hard to stop. The music and the crowd just gets me so pumped. Blaaaahhh! Just go dance! Make some new friends. I usually go to raves alone then make a bunch of new friends there.

This really hits the nail on the head. As does Bearloves comment about neither of you being wrong. People rave in many different ways, that's one of the great things about the culture, there is no "right way".

If dancing is what makes you feel good then go for it!! And make sure you rip it up hahaha :)

Not really a dancer either... I don't think I would feel comfortable with rolling with a lot of people with the loud music, the dancing and all. Probably once I would be on mdma I would want to, but thinking about this sober just makes me realize that I like to use mdma in calmer environnements.

Maybe like BrutalRollar said, you should try taking them once and maybe they will really enjoy it! Everyone is different and reacts differently to drugs, some find dancing enjoyable, others not!

ever thought about that maybe they're so rolled out that they just want to be close to a bunch of people? If dancing is self-expression, then so is the choice not to.

I don't like to dance sober and I don't like to dance while rolling. In fact, I don't even like to MOVE while rolling! I would much rather just sit back and take it all in, wherever I am.

i like to dance when rolling, or on meph, or drunk. if my friends didnt come and dance i wouldn't give two shits, theres plenty of people around to dance with. decent music pumping, awesome lights and lasers, its such an atmosphere

i normally roll at home,

never rolled in a diffrent enviroment lol.

sorry im not trying to be ignorant.

boring.

i like to dance when rolling, or on meph, or drunk. if my friends didnt come and dance i wouldn't give two shits, theres plenty of people around to dance with. decent music pumping, awesome lights and lasers, its such an atmosphere

boring.

agreed with the boring and substance you like to dance on!! (methylone instead of meph though)

I hate when all my friends try and get close up to the front where you can't move and just stand there bopping up and down, i like to find a corner or go to the back where i have some space and can just dance away

I FUCKIN LOVE dancing when Im rolling having a girl backing it up on me while Im in the club watching other dudes just sitting/ standing there like 0_o ahaha. I love when a dude gets rejected and I go up to the girl and shes like yes. While Im rolling makes me feel like an MVP ahaha.

agreed with the boring and substance you like to dance on!! (methylone instead of meph though)

last weekend i ended up mixing alcohol, meph and a small amount of MDMA... fucking hell ive never busted so many moves in my life. there was this breakbeat/dnb/house music event on, wasn't a massive event but it was epic. dance floor domination haha