Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

tribal girl

Bluelight Crew
salt_poster_01.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNkTFao5_UI
http://www.imdb.com/find?s=all&q=salt

Well, someone had to start a thread. :D

Is anyone interested in this?. I saw the trailer and couldn't decide whether I was just trying to convince myself it looked good cuz Jolie's in it, or whether it was absolutely ridiculous. Probably the latter, but I still wanna see it.

Thoughts?. :)

i need to see this. my friend irina did some of the soundtrack music.

alasdair

I think I'll check this out tomorrow. Had my eye on it for a few weeks now, looks like it might be good fun!

i think it will be a good DVD rental/Netflix stream

but cannot justify 10$

the ads put me to sleep and the face poster is just shite. i hold no attraction in seeing this whatsoever. i mean, why would i? the producers have revealed nothing of the story and the title holds no clue. they simply haven't given me any reason to watch it aside from random action, a lame futurist/sci-fi font and jolie being in it, and i couldn't care less about her being in a film.

I did watch it today. Was very average and predictable. I have a habit of guessing the endings of films quite early on (much to the annoyance of my girlfriend) and I managed with ease for Salt.

Well, a friend asked me if I wanted to see this after I was already planning on seeing it alone (as I often do). So it's just a good reason to get out the house and go for something to eat afterwards really. I have no expectations of it being a mind blowing experience, t'is just gonna be a bit of harmless entertainment.

Just got back in now. T'was exactly what I was expecting really. I thought it was pretty entertaining, and I didn't feel myself getting bored at any stage. It was all rather ridiculous, but instead of sitting there thinking, "yeah right!", I found myself in hysterics. There were quite a few points which were unintentionally hilarious. Such as the getaway driving scene where the dude gets hit with the taser gun. =D

angelina-jolie-salt-action-interview.jpg

All in all I'd give it 3/5.

I thought it was decent.

I love that part tribal. I imagined him just yelling "Just tell me to drive FFS!"

The first taser attack got a snigger, the second a chuckle, and the third was a spit my 7-Up all over the place kind of affair. =D

Just got back in now. T'was exactly what I was expecting really. I thought it was pretty entertaining....

All in all I'd give it 3/5.

Pretty much my thoughts too. It was a slightly above-average action flick. Pretty predictable but more entertaining than a lot I've seen recently. I was tossing up between seeing this and the Expendables last night and I'm glad we chose Salt :)

As for silly bordering on ludicrous how about:

NSFW:
Salt jumping between numerous moving trucks without breaking her legs, making a bazooka out of bleach, macguyver-style, or leaping down an 8 story elevator shaft like spiderman?

=D

3/5 for me too.

Just me or did Angelina look almost unhealthily thin in this? Oh I had a few laughs at her character being a total klepto during the film and stealing everything that wasn't bolted down.

it was what i expected, generic action movie,

it would have been much more itneresting if she wasnt reallly a sleeper agent and it was a frame up, sorta what the synopsis was given as,

the brain scan shit was stupid aswell

^spoiler tags please^

why didn't anyone here, or in that woeful advertising campaign mention that this was a phil noyce film?? this guy knows how to tell a story, i might have considered paying in a theatre if i only knew.

enjoyed the entire runtime. the ending let me down a little, but only because i like bad guys. a good actioner.

and i particularly liked the subtle incorporation of joli's ridiculous jaw and lips in the story. note the
plastic surgery bandaging on the child version of her character
lol!

4/5 better than average actioner imo

^Ah, glad you enjoyed it IP. I hadn't heard of the director before, or else I would have mentioned it.

And just for the hell of it. :D

tumblr_l7tlpjHSm51qale8yo1_500.jpg

Kinda put me in mind of Joan 'The Freak' Ferguson from Prisoner Cell Block H. Hilarious!. =D

melbprisoner167.jpg

^hahah! prisoner is classic.

the end credits song still haunt me to this day