• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Light question

Keaton

Bluelighter
Wondering what you guys know about tripz microlights?

For the price of those on ebay omglights is more reliable and u can choose ur ribbon colors. Inovas create that effect plus 2 others once modded or premodded for 10 dollars at .com stores.

orbitlightshow.com

It makes it really easy to get what you want. They've never let me down and have good reliable service.

And to answer your question the tripz microlights are ok. I agree with socal though get inovas, or if you have the money photon freedoms.

orbitlightshow.com

It makes it really easy to get what you want. They've never let me down and have good reliable service.

And to answer your question the tripz microlights are ok. I agree with socal though get inovas, or if you have the money photon freedoms.

A full set of photons is mind blowing :)

Two things,
First, SoCal, I went to a branch in Oregon an found a couple :) only two there. Haha
Second, those insanely affordable lights cam in and they're pretty sick :)
Two didn't work but it's whatevercuz I got 14
Thispic I'd with one glove on. Not trying any move or anything I'm just movin my hand around trying to get used to havin lights on.
They alternate between ribbon and dot. :)
5e9d039d.png

Last edited:
Didn't think this deserved it's own thread.
How do you explain why a lightshow is so...amazing, for lack of a better word, to someone who never has and never will get one while rolling?..