• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

why do

ecstasyboy717

Bluelighter
assholes have to sell fake pills. its so hard to find good rolls in this state. it pisses me the fuck off.

Cuz that's what assholes do. Test your pills and check pill reports.

Why is the coke in my state worse than the average state? Why do people cut heroin with fentanyl?

Drug world is filled with fuck ups and dicks, as we all know, and some of them get in high places(in the drug world), and remain dicks there. That is all.

Also we don't like rant threads, you should just get a single reagent to bring to deals you make and test the pills there. If the dealer won't let you, then don't buy the pills.

Why does war happen? Why is there hunger in the world? Why do people kill each other?

Answer: $$$

We have straight up ED thread going here, last four posters:

1. ecstasyboy717
2. NationOfThizzlam
3. sir_thizzalot
4. ThizzMon$teR

One word: money.

Exactly!

For some people profit is more important than anything else including the end users safety.

Anything and everything is being put into pills and passed of as MDMA these days - test kits can really help.

Why does war happen? Why is there hunger in the world? Why do people kill each other?

Answer: $$$

We have straight up ED thread going here, last four posters:

1. ecstasyboy717
2. NationOfThizzlam
3. sir_thizzalot
4. ThizzMon$teR

Tbh you should expect nothing less 8)

Tbh I'm more stupid than a dog cause I have no clue what levictus said. Dumb down what he said for me please :)

Last edited:
Tbh I'm more stupid than a dog cause I have no clue levictus said. Dumb down what he said for me please :)

I'm pretty sure that he was talking about our names, being that they're all MDMA related. Haha. But I could be worng

unfortunately the way i see it is alot of dealers don't roll ..or some don't and if they end up buying pipes it sucks they need to sell those so they can pick up a new batch ..just my theory

I'm pretty sure that he was talking about our names, being that they're all MDMA related. Haha. But I could be worng

Thats what I was thinking but I wasn't sure.

Anyways to be on topic,

My dealer use to roll but he quit and he has never sold me a bad pill once. You just gotta find the right hook up. I hope my dealer never stops dealing.

yeah I got an awesome dealer, i don't have to worry about that problem either ..I bought 7 the other night and 5 of the 7 were different pills ..think i got a yellow superman, orange mercedes, red alien, and a purple and green ecko ..

Hey guys, I was just making an observation. It's not like this thread is particularly insightful lol.