• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Need to get down

hairychest

Bluelighter
Took Methylone 4 hrs ago - down noow but still wide awakw- no access to chemicals to sleep so how can I sleep?

Shut your eyes and simply try to think of blackness. Don't try to think of anything else, or the chances your mind will start racing will go up and you won't be able to sleep. Just stay relaxed and shut your eyes, eventually you'll get there.

Is there any way you can get ahold of any benzos or weed? Or maybe even melatonin or dramamine/benadryl?

Oh. Haha.
Umm try reading man. Warm milk. Seriously. I learned that in my AP psychology class. Its kind of a shot in the dark but worth a try right?

Wife has come downstairs - she is pregnant

Made me hot choc.

I have deceived her - told her me on pro plus

TBH only have only done this (for the 1st time in 7 years) out of

a) inquisiton (sp lol)
B) to let loose before full commitment ot looking after my new son/dauhgter

is that cool?

Oh. Haha.
Umm try reading man. Warm milk. Seriously. I learned that in my AP psychology class. Its kind of a shot in the dark but worth a try right?

i like reading but on net which don;t help

thinking of jsut laying next to son whose asleep and imagining what life will be like with him and next baby

ahhhh

Im all heart

i like reading but on net which don;t help

thinking of jsut laying next to son whose asleep and imagining what life will be like with him and next baby

ahhhh

Im all heart

Haha curious if you ever came down and got some sleep man.

I used to abuse the shit out of methylone, the way i used to get to sleep were benadryl or anhistimines but if you have no access to them my best advice would be to lay down turn on a fan in your room or do anything to cool your room down and just lay with your eyes shut, being cold helps me sleep.

I hope this helps,

If you have no drugs then your going to have to wait it out - and remember to buy some benzos!

Congrat on the soon to be baby - I have a funny feeling that this wont be your only sleepless night :D

Haha curious if you ever came down and got some sleep man.

haha

got to sleep for 1.5 hours at about 9.30am

That methylone stuff is not nice on the comedown - u just feel awake and thats it - I felt anxious too - just could hear heart beating.

Bloody nice night though - wish I had spent atleast 1% away from my laptop.

Felt much empathy and some nice euphoria. No nasty comedown - just tired

Recommend getting off the computer and attempting to read a book or something, it's much better for attempting to drifting off to sleep than watching TV or surfing the Internet.

Yes unfortunately as others have mentioned, if you don't have any sort of downer (legal or otherwise) then you are just going to have to wait it out. Its a good idea to keep some antihistamines on hand, or even better, if you can, a benzo (such as valium or xanax for example).

Sometimes if you can just get yourself in a relaxed enough state that will help, take a nice warm shower and just try to chill, but that's not a guarantee to a restless mind and even a restless body.

May sound wierd but masturbate over and over, aftet 2 or 3 times ull knock out. If u cant bust yhe second and third time hold ur breath ;) that works everytime, ur body will orgasm before u pass out.