• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

2 rolls 1 night or a waste?

lawlbear

Bluelighter
so I'm going to this rave coming up soon and i gonna take a pill just 1. It's also my friends birthday so hes gonna rent a hotel for the night. Would it be a waste if I took another roll at the hotel?

nope. you'll just be awake, accompanied by the probable natural high you will acquire from having a kick ass time .. if the roll wears off by your friends party no biggie you'll still be up[

nope. you'll just be awake, accompanied by the probable natural high you will acquire from having a kick ass time .. if the roll wears off by your friends party no biggie you'll still be up[

boooo =[ def a waste then
thanks for the reply.

For some people it might be a waste, I was in the same sitituation you are. Except it was a house not hotel. I actually rolled harder after I redose 6 hours after my first dose(Only took one "molly" cap at the rave) redose with one and a half blue superman pills. I certainly did roll harder off the blue supermans then I was at the rave. So some people get good results redosing way later, for some its a total waste.

Depends on the purity of your pills. Since no one knows, no one can really speculate what is best.

But, I'd like to add that if they are pure MDMA, popping a second one after your first one wears off won't make you roll as hard as the first one, because of serotonin depletion. Chances are it will just prolong your comedown and make it more harsh.

If I were in your shoes I'd still take both of them anyways though :p

I guess it depends on when you want to have the high, I haven't done alot of e, but it still takes me a while to go to sleep after even 1 that has milder effects.

I love to keep rolling after the rave is over, it's one of my favorite things. I never really take more at the hotel after it's over (with a few exceptions), but like maybe 30 mins-1 hour before I'm going to leave the rave. So when I'm at the hotel/at home I'll still be rolling for a bit longer but not for too long so I can get at least some sleep!
Hope this helps.

It really depends on you. For me, once the pill has worn off and I'm down, taking more MDMA only gives me speedy effects and no more actual rolling. But if I redose it right I can continuously be rolling for several hours, including after parties. Though it's really a diminishing returns sort of thing.

I'm weird, in that I can keep rolling for up to 10ish hours (once I felt effects for 12...no e-brag).

But I would suggest you take your first dose at the rave, then hit the second dose as you are peaking, or very shortly after you've peaked. That should give you the best combo of longevity and quality of roll.

I typically like to double drop, and then pop another pill or pill and a half about 2.5 hours after my first dose (but I take forevvvver to come up). That's enough to keep me in a really good place from 9ish pm till around 5 a.m.

Yeah if your gonna wait a long time to take the second pill then I wouldn't even try. Everyone's different but I know once I come down I cant re-dose because it wont work and I just end up chasing the high.

I'm weird, in that I can keep rolling for up to 10ish hours (once I felt effects for 12...no e-brag).

But I would suggest you take your first dose at the rave, then hit the second dose as you are peaking, or very shortly after you've peaked. That should give you the best combo of longevity and quality of roll.

I typically like to double drop, and then pop another pill or pill and a half about 2.5 hours after my first dose (but I take forevvvver to come up). That's enough to keep me in a really good place from 9ish pm till around 5 a.m.

Ha I'm the same way. I've found that if I redose at the right time I usually roll for 9-10 hours. I always just though I was lucky. I'm usually (not always though) still way up when my friends are coming down, although they have told me that me still rolling brings them back up.

This ever happen to anyone else?