• [img]http://i.bluelight.ru/g//543/2stars.gif[/img]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [img]http://i.bluelight.ru/g//543/5stars.gif[/img]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

tribal girl

Bluelight Crew
Scream4PosterTeaser.jpg

Scream 4 (styled as SCRE4M) is an upcoming slasher film and fourth installment in the Scream series. It will be directed by Wes Craven, with Kevin Williamson, writer of Scream and Scream 2, and co-writer of Scream 3, serving as writer.

Originally, the series was intended to be a trilogy, but after ten years Bob Weinstein thought it was time for another film. It is intended to be the first of a new trilogy, with both Craven and Williamson signed on for the duration. Filming began on June 28, 2010 for a scheduled release of April 15, 2011.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1262416/

zit9qf.jpg

I'm not sure what to think until I see the trailer. Lets just hope it's better than the third one. :|

Scream 2 was forgettable. Scream 3 was utter crap. Someone's royalties drying up, perhaps?

Note: Is it just me, or do Wes Craven and James Cameron look more and more like brothers every year?

"Scream 3" was indeed dreadful but I have some hopes for this. There is quite a large amount of material to parody because the state of American horror movies is awful at present!

I just hope this doesn't lead to another "Scary Movie" - I hate those films!

All they need to do is get rid of the teeny bop element of the character development, and thankgod Deputy Duey(aka the worst actor of all time) won't be in it.

^^I thought he got killed or something.......am I wrong for saying he is a terrible actor...?

He proposed to Gale and she said yes at the end of the third film. I hated the character, I've never seen David Arquette in anything else so I don't really know what he's like as an actor but as Dewey he is dreadful.

Poll plz. :)

So anyone seen this yet?. I'm off with my best friend to see this tomorrow. I remember we watched the first two on pirate VHS in my room, and the third one in the cinema. I hope this turns out to be at least half way decent.

I'll either go see it this weekend or I won't. It's 50-50, in a battle of my interest vs my will to go outside and associate with the world. Go interest!

I'm watching this one right now online so far it isn't half bad. I only enjoyed the first scream but this one seems almost as good as the first one. That being said it must not be that interesting because I'm typing this and watching it at the same time :)

Just got back now.

T'was definitely worth a watch. And I definitely liked it better than the 2nd or 3rd one. It's not something I'd rush to see again, but it was just a bit of fun really.

3/5. Though I'd like to give it a 3½ really. I thought it was fairly solid.

^yeah, she was quite white hot in this one.

movie was entertaining. nothing special, but not too severely lame.

i gave this 1 star, i was not impressed by it at all, the story was so bloody lazy as all they done was used the first story but with worse actors .. the acting skills of Emma roberts was awful and some of the monologue was just god damn terrible

I felt like i was watching the spoof version "scary Movie" when they dude was stabbed in the head and came out with "Fuck Bruce Willis" ... sorry but just wtf was that all about

Meh .. rubbish film, very shockingly bad for Wes Craven indeed

Some of the parts that Courtney was playing looked like she really couldnt be arsed at all , i honestly thought at one point she had been arguing with her husband Davis off screen and brought the argument with them on to the stage and looked very unprofessional .. u great part that shows this is when Dewey goes to visit gale in hospital and she says something lying on the bed and looks away from him and the scen changes... she had this look like "yeah what ever , i dont want to be here doing this film" on her lol

meh oh well

^I put spoilers your gif because it gives away a surprise in the beginning. The opening
NSFW:
or should I say openings
was great.

Horrible movie, a total waste of time, I can't believe I actually watched this piece of crap untill the end. Not even worth one star. Long time since I saw something as poor as this. Wes Craven should count his money and stop making films asap.
Up to number five, I guess. Olé !