• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

feeling weird, help?

momclovin

Greenlighter
hey peeps, so i took MDMA for the first time about a month ago, and again about 2 weeks ago. i had a really good time on it, and am probably doing it again in another 2 weeks (phish concerts...) but lately i have been feeling kinda funky. i have low energy and feel a little bit weak. i can't really explain the entire feeling besides just unusual. i used to smoke weed often, but lately when i get really stoned i get a little paranoid and feel like i'm having a flashback or something. is this all just from the drug, do you think? anyone else ever have this problem or know how to fix it? let me know.

Sounds like some anxiety. I had anxiety issues pre-rolling so after I think I noticed they got a little worse. My Wife has had a panic attack or two since she rolled. By any chance are you consuming any caffeine? If so, how much? This seems to really trigger bad anxiety.

Hows your diet? That could be playing a role on how you feel as well. It is important to eat healthy and take vitamins, especially if you are doing MDMA!

sounds like pot paranoia to me :)

I can't see how doing MDMA twice would cause any negative effects at all other than the normal blahs the day after.

I found weed would really freak my out after I did MDMA for the first time. A few other people have noticed the same thing. Overall I find that I have less anxiety now than I did before I rolled (I've never had *bad* anxiety, but its always been there to some extent), however if i try to smoke weed like i used to (seemingly unlimited amounts), I freak out and become dissociated. You should seriously think about cutting weed out of your life

thanks everyone. i don't have a very good diet, i'm never hungry so i don't eat much. i should probably just get my health in order especially if i'm doing these drugs.