• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Constant feelings of hunger on a comedown.

Irmarose

Bluelighter
When ever I do md or drone or anything really i always get a constant feeling of hunger on a comedown... its weird like my body needs constant feeding and i get a really increase appetite.

All of my friends moan they can't eat for days after doing md...

I was really just wondering why and whether its a good thing.

I can't answer your question but I have the same thing! Only when I do pure MDMA, not pressed pills tho. my friends think it's weird that like 4 hours after I dose I am starving and usually eat a banana or have a protein shake. I doubt it's a bad thing, but I've always thought it was strange.

I always eat right after. I'm very small and I'd imagine my body needs the food. I also take pain medication prescribed by my dr, so maybe I don't have as bad of comedown?? My first comedown was awful and I can understand not eat, but after that they've seemed very mild and I can go to sleep right after too.

Lol coming from a bodybuilder who will roll at an event infrequently. Trust ur body on what it's saying! If it tells u u are hungry, especially after exerting all that extra energy with no fuel, listen to it!

its cause molly blocks your receptors so you don't know youre starving til u come down. also why you get hit with a wave of tiredness randomly

its fine you should just eat somethin

Your sugar levels may be dropping but your too high to notice - try a sports drink (not energy drink) when your high. I think being able to eat after a roll is great though and not something I would worry about.

I've seen a guy on his fist time, literally half an hour after he stated coming up he got the most intense munchies i've ever seen. We were camping out and everyone gave him all their food cause of the whole pill induced i loe you maaayn stuff.

Shit was lame in the morning.

Shit was lame in the morning.

^hahah

And that's tight, I get that from molly too. you should eat and replenish your body, i'd also take a multi-vitamin and a 5-htp vitamin soon after rolling to help get everything back that your body exhausted while rolling.

As for being hunger everyone has said the obviois "you need food", but I also feel that mdma has unique gastro-intestinal side-effects that will make you feel as though you need to fill back up when coming down. This is more so the case with pure mdma, molly, as it with with other various other psychedelics. For me after rolling at least pretty hard off pure I feel like my gi-tract has been cleansed. And it is at that point I usually feel like i need to refill my stomach, and hunt down some food myself.

But I feel as though m-cat would actually destroy your appetite, I wouldn't know though cause I've stayed away from the meph myself. Is mephedrone a phenethlyamine like mdma?

^ not really scientific, but the few times I tried mcat (twice) I felt a little hungy on the comedown, but when I tried to eat I could smell the horrible mcat/sweat thing you get going on and would lose my appetite straight away..