• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Smoking Opium on Ecstasy

ddabs

Bluelighter
I'm thinking smoking some opium after the club this weekend sounds like a greatttt time...is this a really great idea?or a really bad idea? I would never think of taking opiates while rolling but I feel like smoking opium is different...I'm experienced in both drugs, but i haven't touched opium in years...just want to make sure I'm not going to die, although it sounds like the best way to die ever....looking for anyone whose done this :) or knows whats up

I would save it for the come down. I smoked opium on pot once, it made me hallucinate...I also think it would kill your roll and be possibly unsafe.

Lots of questions regarding opiates and MDMA in the last few days :)

The general concensus is that opiates and MDMA can be a good combo but too much opiates tend to overpower the MDMA. If you are experienced with opium and know how much to smoke for a light dose or have an idea of what is going to happen with the dose you are taking then mixing the 2 could be quite fun.

If you are inexperienced with opiates there is a good possiblity that it will cover up any rolling feelings so you should only use it on the come down or take small doses until you figure out home much you can take without overpowering the MDMA.

I would be careful. As mentioned above, you should definitely wait until the comedown.. It is generally a bad idea to mix uppers (MDMA) and downers (opium). Ive never done a stronger opiate than percocet so I don't have enough experience with them to actually help more than a fairly generic answer. :/

Smoking opium?? That's some potent shit!!! What is that potency wise? Higher or lower than heroin, I'm guessing much higher? Is it like china white?

Smoking opium?? That's some potent shit!!! What is that potency wise? Higher or lower than heroin, I'm guessing much higher? Is it like china white?

I believe that opium is the most potent as it comes directly from the the scored poppy bud...but don't quote me on that...

Lol.smoke it you'll be fine.opium is weak compared to refined opiates like morphine.which is the main alkaloid in opium.its even weaker when its smoked IMO.well I have a huge tolerance so it was easier for me to eat a large amount then smoke it.also where are you op?cuz opium is rare in north America and you may have been sold black tar heroin.if.it smells of vinegar while in the bag its heroin.opium will have a floral taste and smell when smoked.but in closing if you smoke it and take it slow to gauge the effects you'll be fine while rolling or on the come down.trust me I'm an experienced opiate addict....what some might call a Junkie lol.

I would save it for the come down. I smoked opium on pot once, it made me hallucinate...I also think it would kill your roll and be possibly unsafe.

I agree. But now I have to smoke lots of weed and opium together if I can find opium to see what kind of hallutinations I get!

Save it for the comedown. It would probably overpower the roll anyways(like dreamer said), and you might as well extend your enjoyable high time as much as possible.

Oh so opium is actually weaker then morphine? Which is obviously mch weaker than heroin? Pussy shit. Jk!

I guess some people like heroin on an MDMA comedown. Yet,

Id rather just eat the beans and skip the junk.

I guess some people like heroin on an MDMA comedown. Yet,

Id rather just eat the beans and skip the junk.

calling opium heroin is like calling mdma meth....you love mdma? are you a meth head?? no. but really you kindof are... I like smoking opium am I a heroin junkie? no. but...kindof I am.... I dont know where Im goign with this...but heroin and opium are not the same..heroin is like refined opium...

Yes opium Will be weaker then refined morphine on a weight for weight basis.but with opium the morphine content will vary from poppy to poppy.while pharmaceutical morphine Will always be pure and of equal potency.heroin is made from Morphine.in fact heroin is a brand name.the chemical name is diacetylmorphine or simply diamorphine for short.

Opietes tend to dull the effects of the mdma. They also do opisite things to your heart so smokeing on the peak might not be a good idea. You also may get caried end up smokeing to much without realising it. I think it would be perfect for the come down though.

Lol.smoke it you'll be fine.opium is weak compared to refined opiates like morphine.which is the main alkaloid in opium.its even weaker when its smoked IMO.well I have a huge tolerance so it was easier for me to eat a large amount then smoke it.also where are you op?cuz opium is rare in north America and you may have been sold black tar heroin.if.it smells of vinegar while in the bag its heroin.opium will have a floral taste and smell when smoked.but in closing if you smoke it and take it slow to gauge the effects you'll be fine while rolling or on the come down.trust me I'm an experienced opiate addict....what some might call a Junkie lol.

I live in the North East U.S. you don't have to tell me its rare lol its impossible to find out here...but my friend got me the shit shipped from Cali... it doesn't smell like vinegar...it smells good--def opium ^___^
& I'm definitely not smoking any until I'm coming down...probably put me out once I smoke it after being up all night anyways.... but thats where day 2 comes in ;)

Maybe wait till you're on your way down? The only time I've smoked opium was coming down off of an acid trip, and it was awesome...took the edge off that sort of jittery stimulated feeling and made everything warm and fuzzy. Probably would do the same for the comedown from E.