• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

anxiety and mdma

xsantix

Greenlighter
okay so i havent rolled ever but i really really want to.
The only reason im hesitant to is because i have a generalized anxiety disorder and panic disorder that are diagnosed and very prevalent in my life.
Since mdma and anxiety have some what of a relationship will i have a bad trip because of my disorders or will it help sooth them. also should i take my anti anxiety medicine before i roll or not take for a couple of days before.

(also idk if this helps but i have taken hallucinogenic drugs, acid, salvia ect. before and had bad trips because of my anxiety)

what anti-anxiety meds are you on? specifics must be known here.

mdma will do a better job of relieving anxiety than any anti-anxiety med out there, problem is knowing whether there's mdma in your pill or something else.

This really depends on your medication - the anxiety with MDMA is usually associated with the come up where a few beers can really help.

What meds are you taking?

i take zoloft when i really need it, like when im really stressed out which right now i have been cuz im getting ready to go back to school.

Its a SSRI so (if you have been using it for a while) will really mess up the roll and could even stop you feeling anything from the MDMA at all.

Perhaps wait until your not as stressed out / taking the meds and try it when your in a happier place with yourself. After the come up anxiety normally goes out of the window and if your ready at the start its not normally a problem.