• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Plugging Question

kreenbottlez808

Greenlighter
So my fiance & I have gotten back into rolling lately and she's been looking at plugging (because of other specific reasons). Our Anniversary is coming up and she wanted to make love by plugging it up there and we were wondering if a "Tylenol Rapid Release Gel" caps would be ok to use?

Um I would just use an oral syringe man. It works a lot better

Are you going to take the tylenol out of the caps first? I'm assuming you meant to just put the E in those capsules, right? I don't see why they wouldn't work, but they could stick inside, also read the anal admin guide, there's a lot of questions it will answer.

So my fiance & I have gotten back into rolling lately and she's been looking at plugging (because of other specific reasons). Our Anniversary is coming up and she wanted to make love by plugging it up there and we were wondering if a "Tylenol Rapid Release Gel" caps would be ok to use?

are you using tablets or molly like ^ said are you taking the tylenol out? i hope so, your going to want to dissolve whatever powder you plan to plug in miminal amout of water nessesary and then suck it up a baster (the ones used to suck snot out of babies nose's works best) and then have her lay on her side leaning towards her belly and squeeze it up there. (man this is sounding dirty hahah) dont use caps or anything you need water. also dont be surprised if the bums not "normal" for a few days, poss a lil blood maybe a hemeroid, remember u did just put mdma up a bum they are tender. just like snorting molly, one line of some bomb shit and your nose can just bust open, i assure her ass hole wont pour blood but there may poss be spots of it in her next poo poo. liquid poops may follow plugging as well.

I'm using the dry capsule (taking everything that was originally inside of it out first). Then finely crushing the pill into a very, very, VERY fine powder. Placing the product inside of the (now empty pill capsule) and then plugging it into her while we make sweet, sweet, love.

I'm using the dry capsule (taking everything that was originally inside of it out first). Then finely crushing the pill into a very, very, VERY fine powder. Placing the product inside of the (now empty pill capsule) and then plugging it into her while we make sweet, sweet, love.

Just so we're clear, making love via anal or vaginal? Only asking since anal could make the pill still to you and likely pull it out.

As in normal circumstances there is very little liquid in the rectum, I think that you would get a much better effect if you plugged the mdma dissolved in a little water.
These days you can buy "lube shooters" see http://dickztoyz.com/lube-shooter-by-the-stockroom.htm
Although these contain only 40ml, it's quite enough to dissolve a dose of e in.
Because they are specially shaped, the discomfort is minimal.

are you using tablets or molly like ^ said are you taking the tylenol out? i hope so, your going to want to dissolve whatever powder you plan to plug in miminal amout of water nessesary and then suck it up a baster (the ones used to suck snot out of babies nose's works best) and then have her lay on her side leaning towards her belly and squeeze it up there. (man this is sounding dirty hahah) dont use caps or anything you need water. also dont be surprised if the bums not "normal" for a few days, poss a lil blood maybe a hemeroid, remember u did just put mdma up a bum they are tender. just like snorting molly, one line of some bomb shit and your nose can just bust open, i assure her ass hole wont pour blood but there may poss be spots of it in her next poo poo. liquid poops may follow plugging as well.

Although I agree with the idea that dissolving in water will be more effective than shoving a dry capsule up the bum, I think you are overdoing the warnings about bleeding and loose stools.
Bleeding will only occur if you scratch the tissue and stool will only be loose if the fluid is not absorbed in the rectum, which considering the circumstances is unlikely.

Apply a lubricant to the anus prior to inserting the lube shooter or syringe and no harm at all will be done.

I agree with AugustaB. I have plugged quite a few times, various substances, and I've never encountered any problems with bleeding or loose stools. You're not talking about plugging a cup of HCl.

OP, I highly suggest dissolving the powder in liquid and using a syringe in order to ensure a successful administration and to enjoy a 20-30 min come-up. Waiting for the capsule to dissolve in a dry environment could ruin your roll.

I think the idea of making love while waiting for the effects to hit is a lovely idea, but I'm not sure how it will affect the plugging. Loosening muscles up before the drug is absorbed could result in leakage. I think that leakage fears are almost always overstated. Still, sometimes plugging requires mental concentration to avoid interpreting feelings associated with plugging with feelings associated with pooing.

Why not just plug in the normal way: dissolve powder in a small amount of liquid (3ml should be fine and you can use your 3ml oral syringe to measure the liquid) and shoot up the booty, using lube generously to coat the poop hole and the syringe up to the plunger. Wipe. Lie down and cuddle, make out, mess around until the come up, then do what comes naturally.

Sounds like a nice evening of plugging and rolling. Enjoy!

Molly makes my nose bleed. And my poop burned and had blood trace in it. Afteer i plugged twice in one night (pokeballs purple ladies). Maybe i was unlucky.