• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Not sure if bad post, I think drugs are legal.

VincentOnE

Bluelighter
Just bought some Magnesium, gotta restock on the 5htp.

Where can I purchase some L-tryptophan supplements?

And I can't seem to find pricetam at my local GNC ;/

I don't know what your talking about man...can't say you will find any of that stuff round this foru
. We bluelighters ain't into no hardcore shit.

I don't know what your talking about man...can't say you will find any of that stuff round this foru

Lol dude, it's all legal drugs to make rolls harder/ healthier.

5-htp is some post-seratonin chemical
Pricetam and typtophan make your rolls harder
And magnesium keeps your jaw chilled after a heavy roll.

^ made me laugh

OP: Ill tell you what I've told countless others, 5htp is available at Costco at a very affordable and reasonable price, $20 for 150 100mg tablets.
Priacetam is available on amazon.com a big vat of it too. Idk the price but I know it's affordable.
And as for magnesium, I'm sure you could find that at Costco too. Or even at like A Vitamin Shope, or a similar shop. Of you can't find it, ask. That's what those people in the black polos are for. Also, from what I've seen magnesium almost always comes in a tab with another mineral of some sort. I have never seen it in a supplement on it's own.
Hope this helped. :)
be safe

P.L.U.R. <3
(I don't work for Costco for the record, it's just the place that Ive found the best deal on 5htp.)

Last edited:
^ made me laugh

OP: Ill tell you what I've told countless others, 5htp is available at Costco at a very affordable and reasonable price, $20 for 150 100mg tablets.
Priacetam is available on amazon.com a big vat of it too. Idk the price but I know it's affordable.
And as for magnesium, I'm sure you could find that at Costco too. Or even at like A Vitamin Shope, or a similar shop. Of you can't find it, ask. That's what those people in the black polos are for. Also, from what I've seen magnesium almost always comes in a tab with another mineral of some sort. I have never seen it in a supplement on it's own.
Hope this helped. :)
be safe

P.L.U.R. <3
(I don't work for Costco for the record, it's just the place that Ive found the best deal on 5htp.)
I was just asking about l tryptophan and pricetam.

But if pricetam's on amazon.com, should I just search pricetam?

and I'm still looking for tryptophan.

I got a big bottle of Piracetam on eBay for like $8... I bid on it and no one else ended up bidding, so I got a $40 bottle of Piracetam for under $10.

Found Piracetam on eBay, how much do you usually take prior to dosing?

Also, when should I take the pricetam/magnesium/etc before the roll?

I take 3200mg Piracetam per day. 800mg upon waking, 800mg late morning, 800mg before working out, and finally 800mg before bed.

Lol dude, it's all legal drugs to make rolls harder/ healthier.

5-htp is some post-seratonin chemical
Pricetam and typtophan make your rolls harder
And magnesium keeps your jaw chilled after a heavy roll.

i just suggest dealing with the clench, its part of mdma experience. i would not take supplements either man just a waste of cash, if you are spacing your rolls out every 45-90 days you will be totally fine your body will heal up naturally and you will be ready for another round. use the money for supplements to buy a test kit :)

disposable night guards at cvs are your friend. check em out you get like 24 of them for 20 bucks. they dont gag or choke u they are small and nobody can see them ;) also u can talk with these in. PM me and i will send u the name of the brand as i dont want to post it here because i dont know if thats ok.

naturally vitamin rich foods (FRUITS!!!) are your friend. oranges, bananas, pineapple, apples, grapes. thats what i munch post roll.

Piracetam is only available as a prescription in some countries. It's legal without a scrip in the US. Previous discussions on sources of Piracetam have been deleted, so I am hesitant to help you with that.

Yes 5-HTP and L-Tryptophan are different molecules and do different things.
Can you elaborate on what "different things" these molecules do? From what I understand, they all are metabolized to become serotonin, which is the main goal of taking a tryptophan-based supplement. Some have by-products (like niacin from L-tryptophan), some go through less changes before they become serotonin (5-HTP needs only to be decarboxylated), but for our uses on this forum, I'm pretty sure any one tryptophan supplement is all you need.

I recommend eggs, beans and chicken. :)

Piracetam is only available as a prescription in some countries. It's legal without a scrip in the US. Previous discussions on sources of Piracetam have been deleted, so I am hesitant to help you with that.

Can you elaborate on what "different things" these molecules do? From what I understand, they all are metabolized to become serotonin, which is the main goal of taking a tryptophan-based supplement. Some have by-products (like niacin from L-tryptophan), some go through less changes before they become serotonin (5-HTP needs only to be decarboxylated), but for our uses on this forum, I'm pretty sure any one tryptophan supplement is all you need.

I recommend eggs, beans and chicken. :)

Eggs beans and chicken bro thats my diet :) plus fruit haha. Gotta stay six packed up.

Yeah, dealing with the jaw clench is part of the mdma experience, as that's something I've always seemed to kind of enjoy/ chewing up a toy or binki.

But as you know, I've only been to one rave, and as I plan on going to many more, some places don't allow things to chew on (As it's drug paraphernalia or w/e, such as edc)

And those are the times I'd like to have the magnesium in handy, because having my teeth hurt for days, or tounge torn up unable to eat really does not help with recovery.

whenever there's a time I couldn't afford test kits/ along with supplements and the drugs, then I lay off untill I do.

I'm sorry, I didn't know sources for piraceatam that's legal in the US aren't aloud, I've found some and am soon to purchase it.

I'm curious of how much to take prior to the roll, considering some would say that "it brings them back to their first time"

L Tryptophan is also supposed to comfort the roll, and make the healing more smooth, and I'm down for any supplements that keeps my brain more in shape/ because a healthy diet is just not feasible into my life. (As I know that L Typtophan can be found in many healthy foods, which can help your brain heal/improve your roll if eatin/ maintained in your diet)

Just bought some Magnesium, gotta restock on the 5htp.

Where can I purchase some L-tryptophan supplements?

And I can't seem to find pricetam at my local GNC ;/

It's cool to discuss where to buy stuff as long as they're local places -- no online links.

L-Tryptophan was relegalised in the USA in the early 2000s. I bought mine at Vitamin Shoppe. I've also found it in various vitamin shops around time. My suggestion is to call all the organic food stores and vitamin shops in your town and ask if they have it. I'm sure you'll find a place in town inevitably. I've never seen it at grocery stores or places like walmart. I don't think I've seen it at GNC, either, but vitamin shoppe is the same kind of high end shop and should be around in most larger cities. L-Tryptophan was my favourite roll enhancer until piracetam. You won't be disappointed =)

You crack me the fuck up, dude <3