• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Light gloves

Keaton

Bluelighter
Soooo I'm looking to get a set of light glove, it will be my first pair:) but I'm not gonna lie, I have NO IDEA what to look for as far as quality. I want a decent pair, but nothing terribly nice. But I don't wanna spend a fortune. I've looked at liquidemotions but like I said, I'm lost. Suggestions on what to buy? What to look for? Any advice is appreciated.

Just go buy the cheap lights that strap to your finger, don't waist money on an actual set ther way to expensive.

For mid range youre going to pay $30-40 for a set. Also, feel free to just call them gloves, we all know what you're taking about ;3

Go to www.orbitlightshow.com they have legitass glove sets that go from as low as 20 to like 140. All there premade sets are all popular and look great.
Personally i have a custom inova set i got from there.
Also you can use the coupon code : poonednoob for a 5% off discount and 1 free light, just put the color u want in the comment box.
Decent pair would be the dotz with moded ic bulbs (3/7 color strobes/ribbons, fades, dashes, xfusions) with diffusers only around 40-60 depending on which set you chose.

Just go buy the cheap lights that strap to your finger, don't waist money on an actual set ther way to expensive.

You can do this if u have no passion to be good at gloving and if you dont have passion dont pick it up. Nothings worse than a bad/short lightshow, its like terrible sex.

Op if you are really interested pm me ill tell you how to get started for cheap. 70 bucks can get you a really quality set of leds.

Go to www.orbitlightshow.com they have legitass glove sets that go from as low as 20 to like 140. All there premade sets are all popular and look great.
Personally i have a custom inova set i got from there.
Also you can use the coupon code : poonednoob for a 5% off discount and 1 free light, just put the color u want in the comment box.
Decent pair would be the dotz with moded ic bulbs (3/7 color strobes/ribbons, fades, dashes, xfusions) with diffusers only around 40-60 depending on which set you chose.

Www.omglights.com if your going to order them online. I know of private retailers in the socal area if you are interested.

Also accananx is right go with inovas only they are the best. A lil big but great

Don't buy these they fucking suck.
Don't buy from liquid emotions either there horrible.
You're best bet is to go to lightzombies.com and get a cheap set of the economy gloves for $10-$20 splatters single colors to start out.
Better lights cost alot

How'd you guys learn to glove?

Practice practice practice without gloves with gloves. I do it wen im bored. My specialty is finger rolls i mean i can do most everything but finger rolls are my favorite. I practice in the mirror for like one hour few times a week.

Just got to www.omglights.com nova sets for 70 dots for like 45 a set, those will not break and dots batterys last forever and bulbs are easy to swap. The sites very legit. This will be everyones best bet i promise.

You can do this if u have no passion to be good at gloving and if you dont have passion dont pick it up. Nothings worse than a bad/short lightshow, its like terrible sex.

Op if you are really interested pm me ill tell you how to get started for cheap. 70 bucks can get you a really quality set of leds.

I would but I actually just bought a pair.. Haha off of nitelifedesigns.com
http://nitelifedesigns.com/product_info.php/sparks-glo-set-p-234
This is them

Don't buy these they fucking suck.
Don't buy from liquid emotions either there horrible.
You're best bet is to go to lightzombies.com and get a cheap set of the economy gloves for $10-$20 splatters single colors to start out.
Better lights cost alot

Naa my homies lights have lasted him for almost a year now and they work fine. They may not look as good as a real pair but there still very entertaining. Anyways like someone above said if you really have a passion for gloving then buy a good pair but if your just looking for something cheaper then the finger lights are pretty cool. That's just my opinion.

yea they r tight but odds r they will break

Why do you say that?

ThizzMon$ter: I didn't mean to ignore your post bruddah, I've looked into those lights you talked about and if I didn't have the money to get some actual gloves I'd buy them haha

Orbitlightshows.com has some wannabe gloves for like 20 bucks! Finger lights are too big and bulky..youll be able to move ur fingers around alot better with the gloves :)... my boyfriend got really good at lightshows by just watching tutorials on youtube too!