• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The wife rolled for first time with me!

James707

Bluelighter
so me an the wifey got our paws on some of those nor cal blue dolphins, we had a blast!!!!

i have been rolling now for 2 years and not proud to say was a every weekend roller for the about 1 year of it so some of the magic is gone but i still get lovey dovey(not as much as before) and the body high is just as intense(although i double drop an redose) so i am pretty experienced with the whole thing....

the thing that has me scratching my head is that my wife tells me that while she was rolling she had seen a little green ball of light on the walls moving and lights had brilliant color hues about them when they where just regular light bulbs with no color at all....

i really dont remember if this is normal to have such intense OEV's on mdma since my first time was so long ago and i have been abusing without a long enough break... so i was wondering if this is seen by anyone else when they roll...

I had some pretty wicked visuals the first time I rolled. I lucked out getting very potent pills and took 2 of them. At least you are educated with ecstacy use, so you can help her do it the best way possible :)

I've had things that appeared to be straight up hallucinations, but they are always "e centered" and pretty easy to pick up on (as in differentiate whereas mescaline/shrooms can be harder to pick up on whats real and whats not)

I had some pretty wicked visuals the first time I rolled. I lucked out getting very potent pills and took 2 of them. At least you are educated with ecstacy use, so you can help her do it the best way possible :)

oh ya she loved it i layed out our fluffly comfurter and she was walking around with her pillow in arms rubbing her face in it lol rollin! she used to give me light shows while i was rolling and this time i gave her one with her back to this 15" woofer we got in the house bumpin and she blew the fuck up!

it was fun i kept her hydrated and was just like fuck im so jealious the first time was the best! then second, then third and then where ever the hell im at now lol

I can think of nothing in this world that would make me happier then sharing the MDMA experience with my wife. Saddly, the chances of that happening are so remote that it is an utter imposibility.

I've had things that appeared to be straight up hallucinations, but they are always "e centered" and pretty easy to pick up on (as in differentiate whereas mescaline/shrooms can be harder to pick up on whats real and whats not)

It took me a minute to figure out what you meant by this post...but I think I get it now :) I have had MDXX produce some really intense visuals but each time I was accutely aware that they were halusenations where as with other psyches the thought of what I was seeing being a just a halusenation rarely crossed my mind.

If I saw some intense visuals on E I was like "wow...that was a cool halusenation" but on LSD it would be "why is the carpet made of boiling water...and why is it not hot?"

Last edited:
Yes my wife had lots of visuals on her first few rolls too.
Rolling together is great but these days neither of us get the visuals like before.

Sadly, I never got to experience this with the wife. We're pretty much on the outs now, different mentalities (this among other things), but it's something I always wanted to experience. It sounds pretty much like the best night ever! One day!!

so me an the wifey got our paws on some of those nor cal blue dolphins, we had a blast!!!!

i have been rolling now for 2 years and not proud to say was a every weekend roller for the about 1 year of it so some of the magic is gone but i still get lovey dovey(not as much as before) and the body high is just as intense(although i double drop an redose) so i am pretty experienced with the whole thing....

the thing that has me scratching my head is that my wife tells me that while she was rolling she had seen a little green ball of light on the walls moving and lights had brilliant color hues about them when they where just regular light bulbs with no color at all....

i really dont remember if this is normal to have such intense OEV's on mdma since my first time was so long ago and i have been abusing without a long enough break... so i was wondering if this is seen by anyone else when they roll...

Could have been MDA, but honestly this doesn't seem at all out of the ordinary. I've seen similar hallucinations with the light before.