• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

listening to your ipod while out with friends

nrgline

Greenlighter
if you take ecstasy and your friends dont, wouldnt it b wierd to have your ipod out while hanging out with them?

is it worth listening to your ipod while out with friends who arent on ecstasy?

it really doesnt matter bro, whatever make u happy if u want to listen to yer ipod do it if u want to listen to yer friends then do that it wont make the high any worse to either, if u really dont even want to hear what they are saying maybe u shouldnt be around them when u thizz, it will bring u down :(

Never do what I did but I've thizzed at school a few times and I listenEd to my iPod while i'm kicking it with the homies at lunch. Doesn't make a difference to me but that's just me.

Never do what I did but I've thizzed at school a few times and I listenEd to my iPod while i'm kicking it with the homies at lunch. Doesn't make a difference to me but that's just me.

Haha been there man. 4/20 lols. Had no weed. But had rolls:)

Theres a friend of mine who always has his headphones in, hes not rolling all the time. But having to shout and throw something across the room just to get him to pass the lighter gets old fast.

But srsly your not gonna have to hide the fact you on E from them are you?

Theres a friend of mine who always has his headphones in, hes not rolling all the time. But having to shout and throw something across the room just to get him to pass the lighter gets old fast.

But srsly your not gonna have to hide the fact you on E from them are you?

haha, yah i am gonna b hiding the fact that im on E. will it make it less enjoyable or something if i do?

2nd time i rolled it only lasted 1 hour but i was hiding it at a fair and i still had a good time, wouldve been better if the E did not wear off so quickly

It wore off so quickly probably because you had to hide it. You'd feel much more comfortable and most likely have a lot more fun if you didn't have to hide it. This is coming from experience not just talking shit.

haha, yah i am gonna b hiding the fact that im on E. will it make it less enjoyable or something if i do?

2nd time i rolled it only lasted 1 hour but i was hiding it at a fair and i still had a good time, wouldve been better if the E did not wear off so quickly

It will make It a lot less enjoyable.. Having to act sober is a real downer... Back in my binge days I had to act sober a lot. Which sucked. If you have to hide it then don't do it man. It'll ruin your high.

When I roll I want everyone to know, plus I have a big mouth and I can't shut up.

^^ This!!!

It will make It a lot less enjoyable.. Having to act sober is a real downer... Back in my binge days I had to act sober a lot. Which sucked. If you have to hide it then don't do it man. It'll ruin your high.

^^ and this!!!

I had a good friend once, we rolled together and he suggested we both go for a walk and listen to our own ipods. So we were just walking, enjoying the roll with our own music. That was the best idea I had ever heard :)

(Sorry ... doesn't help the OP too much :p). Maybe try find some friends you can be comfortable rolling with who have their own ipods to listen to lol