• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

First Time Rollin????

first.n.only

Bluelighter
Im rolling for the first time with my girlfriend in a hotel room with music (skull candy skull crushers), 100 glow sticks, strobe, and a really soft blanket. Sex if possible.

I have 2 Purple CU Pokeballs and 1 Yellow Zoo York Pokeball.

We were gunna take the purples together then on my comedown I was gunna pop the yellow.

Then take like 3 snaps after i comedown and try and sleep.

Any suggestions???

Welcome to bluelight. :)
Umm no pill id's (idk if this qualifies...)
By snaps youre referring to pot yes? Pot is excellent for the comedown, be careful not to out-smoke your roll. (you will start a sentence on one topic and end it on another topic and forget how you got to that point)
Since it's your first time, I highly recommend one and see how you feel. It will take about an hour to kick in. Less time if you chew it.
I wouldn't try to have sex, just cuz it's hard to get it up, and if you can do that then its hard to achieve orgasm.
Have you checked your pills out on pillreports yet? Always check that so you have some idea what's in your pills.
Definitely try massages and new types of music.
It isn't much but I hope it helps some. :) happy rolls
P.L.U.R
-thizzlam

P.s. Consider picking up some 5htp for after you roll. It helps with the after effects of rolling :)

Last edited:
Welcome to bluelight. :)
Umm no pill id's (idk if this qualifies...)
By snaps youre referring to pot yes? Pot is excellent for the comedown, be careful not to out-smoke your roll. (you will start a sentence on one topic and end it on another topic and forget how you got to that point)
Since it's your first time, I highly recommend one and see how you feel. It will take about an hour to kick in. Less time if you chew it.
I wouldn't try to have sex, just cuz it's hard to get it up, and if you can do that then its hard to achieve orgasm.
Have you checked your pills out on pillreports yet? Always check that so you have some idea what's in your pills.
Definitely try massages and new types of music.
It isn't much but I hope it helps some. :) happy rolls
P.L.U.R
-thizzlam

P.s. Consider picking up some 5htp for after you roll. It helps with the after effects of rolling :)
I agree with the 5htp and massages, massages are awesome! I don't completely agree though about tryin not have sex though cuz it really depends in u and how u react cuz my hubby can get up fine!!!!!! And sex is the best when ur rollin!!!;) also get some candles 2 if possible!!!

I agree with the 5htp and massages, massages are awesome! I don't completely agree though about tryin not have sex though cuz it really depends in u and how u react cuz my hubby can get up fine!!!!!! And sex is the best when ur rollin!!!;) also get some candles 2 if possible!!!

For the first roll though? I think sex should wait till AT LEAST the second roll. Because I mean, sex is tiring and dehydrating work;)

UGGGHH hotels and ecstasy has never worked out for me! make sure its not some crappy cheap hotel that has paper thin walls! we almost had the cops called on us for making too much noise! make sure you have lots of orange juice and vicks vapor...and maybe some lube that heats up! now thats amazing! get some lottery tickets too! the only time i buy lotto tickets is when im rollin! can u imagine winning big?? lol! good nluck have fun and dont be too loud!!

I wouldn't have the music louder then my laptop and the hotels like $90 pretty nice I did research.

get some lottery tickets too! the only time i buy lotto tickets is when im rollin! can u imagine winning big?? lol!

What? Lmao.

OP: Don't forget about drinking some water and something to chew on for the Bruxism like gum. Again, as other people have stated, get 5HTP for the aftereffects not required but highly recommended.

I don't understand the lotto tix thing.. Care to explain?

EXACTLY! hahahah....just think...youre rolling hard and you start scratching the ticket...youre the happiest person in the world and OMG you just won 1000 dollars!

Haha alright. I'll buy one on my way to nocturnal in september :) two days after my 18th birthday :)

lol!!! just make sure you dont get the ones where u have to add any numbers together...IVe done this and it did not turn out...we were so confused haha

Haha alright. Yea I'll buy it when I'm buying my smokes :D

have fun w/ all that.. id recommend gettin another bean for the girl because she is going to want another and probably definitely want to fuck.. them pokeballs look good as shit and your probably guaranteed to get laid..

haaaa lucky Dog!
ya first off do this in a NICE hotel, no dives, get a kingbed, a huge tub, mirrors preferred!
your fav bevies, and OJ on ice is great for keeping hydrated
travel light! nobody likes to pack after leaving a party!
a bit of nice budz are nice later on in the ride
vaporub,LIP LUBE!,some nice bubblebath!.a lazer pointer, or 2, string to get the glowsticks running about 100mph! camera, and photos of you 2, and your fav things
there! now u are all set

Im rolling for the first time with my girlfriend in a hotel room with music (skull candy skull crushers), 100 glow sticks, strobe, and a really soft blanket. Sex if possible.

I have 2 Purple CU Pokeballs and 1 Yellow Zoo York Pokeball.

We were gunna take the purples together then on my comedown I was gunna pop the yellow.

Then take like 3 snaps after i comedown and try and sleep.

Any suggestions???

I had purple CU pokeballs in vegas the other night and they were alright, although a little disappointing. I can't tell you that yours are the same, though, so have fun. =D I know mine were MDEA and amphetamine. I had always wondered if the amphetamine would make the MDEA less disappointing, but it only added a stimulating sense to the MDEA for a very brief time before sinking back into that classic sleepy roll with "brain movies".

Still nice for a night in the hotel room like I was doing =D

My main suggestion is to stay well hydrated. I prefer gatorade if I'm going to be active at all as it will help replenish your electrolytes and prevent the possibility of hyponatremia from drinking too much water. Wear loose clothing (if it's just you two in a hotel room, party naked =D ). Soft stuff to touch, and laying in bed together can be great as well.

I hope you have fun =D

ayla, did you just say there are pokeballs with amp in them?!
hows MDE by the way?

Both my pill are going to be MDMA and for sure naked from the second we close the door and guaranteed messing around and maybe sex if I can get it up.