• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Menthol cigs vs. Regular on Molly/e?

Cpaige86

Bluelighter
I was just wonderin y I have heard alot of people say that they smoke menthols when they r rolling instead of regular cigarettes? I smoke regular cigarettes and literally about every 10-15 min when I'm rolling and so I just wanna c if the menthols make a diff or not?! Thanks everyone!:)

I like the coolness of them. It's nice, there's no particular advantage other than just having the ffeling of cool semi flavored smoke as compared to the smoke of rEgular ciggs. If you're smoking that many tho I'd definitely stick with regular ones and take breath mints (icebreakers) for the coolness. I say that because, from what I've heard, smoking menthols is worse for you due to the added chemicals they put in the cig to give it the menthol flavor. But don't quote me on that because Its just hearsay.
PLUR :)

I used to love smoking clove cigs when rolling. Except the next day when I felt the effects of smoking almost the whole pack. I'd say try a few menthols and find out, it can't hurt.

I used to love smoking clove cigs when rolling. Except the next day when I felt the effects of smoking almost the whole pack. I'd say try a few menthols and find out, it can't hurt.
Ya that's what I was thinkin about, just tryin a couple then smokin my regular ones the rest of the time. But now I'm considering cloves 2 lol, I haven't had those since I was like 15 lol, yummy!

Menthols are def. better on E. Just like sniffing vicks feels really cool, menthol kinda does the same for your lungs, if that makes sense.

I never thought there was any difference. a smoke was a smoke....If you liked menthol cig sober you would probably like them on E. If not you would probably prefer regular smokes

I don't really get the menthol thing :\