• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Blue Star E Pill - First time doing E, only lasted 20 minutes!?

King J

Bluelighter
Hello.

I got a blue star E pill and this was the first time I've ever done E. I was so excited to be f'ed up for a long time because I have a high tolerance to everything (heroine, pills, all opiates obviously then, coke) and I bought this blue star E pill No prices please ~PFF expecting to roll like 5 hours.

So I broke about 1/4 off of it last night & snorted it. It didn't do anything but burn..it was a waste of 1/4. I ate 3/4 of the remaining pill this morning and took it down with coffee but the coffee was warm and accidentally dissolved the pill as it was on the end of my tongue & going down my throat.

Very quickly I started feeling like a drunk feeling, things were wavy, & everything felt great as well as me. Well this is the first time I rolled & I loved it and was all happy to think it was going to last 5 hours.

My roll lasted 20 minutes and that was the end of it. Wtf? Is this normal?! :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello.

I got a blue star E pill and this was the first time I've ever done E. I was so excited to be f'ed up for a long time because I have a high tolerance to everything (heroine, pills, all opiates obviously then, coke) and I bought this blue star E pill No prices please ~PFF expecting to roll like 5 hours.

So I broke about 1/4 off of it last night & snorted it. It didn't do anything but burn..it was a waste of 1/4. I ate 3/4 of the remaining pill this morning and took it down with coffee but the coffee was warm and accidentally dissolved the pill as it was on the end of my tongue & going down my throat.

Very quickly I started feeling like a drunk feeling, things were wavy, & everything felt great as well as me. Well this is the first time I rolled & I loved it and was all happy to think it was going to last 5 hours.

My roll lasted 20 minutes and that was the end of it. Wtf? Is this normal?! :(

People that get into rolling quickly find that getting a testing kit is the only way to go to make sure your pills are any good. Even tonight I'm flying mostly blind on some pills I took because I didn't bring my reagents to vegas with me. What you experienced is not normal. It could have something to do with snorting a quarter and then only taking 3/4 of a pill the next day (most likely with some tolerance).

You can purchase testing kits at http://dancesafe.org/shop/index.php?page=shop/browse&category_id=34855bad041ac0de73e8658e0aa8a0a5

I know if you plan on trying e again, this will help a lot. You can also check out
http://www.pillreports.com/ and http://www.ecstasydata.org/ to see if the pills you're taking have been tested and what's in them, although your pills may be a different batch than what's being reported. It's always best to test your own pills if you can =)

That dont sound like no good bean that Ive been used to eatin, shit seems like mostly now a days all I do is crunch good pokeballs cause I gotta make up the lost time with all the bad pills that were floadin so-cal last week

Incidentally, I just took 2 blue stars this past Monday and my roll lasted for a loooooong time. Getting a test kit is a must; it's possible that you got some bunk pills in disguise...

good luck! apparently there's an obnoxious streak of pipes floating around the UK. fucking irritating! lol. hopefully you have a better experience next time! :)

the quarter you snorted was probably a complete waste, plus your pill will have probably been around 90mg, personally i need at least 150 - 200mg for a decent gurn, 3 quarters of a pill is bound to just give you a nice feeling for around half an hour

Splitting up pills always has weird or undesirable effects for me- plus the fact that you waited until the next morning to do more. "blue stars" are a common press- there's probably 3-4 "blue star" batches floating around the southwest. That's the value of the testing kit....also, whenever someone claims a pill was supppper strong, it's a bit suspicious- it's not cost effective for a chemist to make a pill stronger than expected or needed, if anything, weak pills are common for that reason =/

when i fly in blind i just ask questions. how much the dealer rolls, what he thinks of them, what ppl buying em think, and how much hes doin that night. trying to decide whats in a pill by tasting is not a reliable effort. test kits are the way to go.

KING J: next time youre on a drug hunt and dont have a kit try buying from multiple ppl. not the best game plan but back in the day it worked out legit (just dont ask a cop)

i'm in jersey too and i just took a blue star today. i split it in half and swallowed both halves. it kicked in after about 20-35 mins. i started walking around the house, i think i was moving pretty fast. then i started rolling pretty hard, i was lying on the floor really enjoying it. i noticed my teeth were clenching pretty bad, but everything felt really good like the floor, music sounded clearer, and i even talked to myself. then all of a sudden it was over just like that, i had a little body buzz but that went away quick too. the whole experience lasted like 15-20 mins.

Last edited:
i'm in jersey too and i just took a blue star today. i split it in half and swallowed both halves. it kicked in after about 20-35 mins... then all of a sudden it was over just like that, i had a little body buzz but that went away quick too. the whole experience lasted like 15-20 mins.
Seems like there's a good deal of bunk floating around in NJ and that you and the OP might have had pills from the same batch?

I'm in Manhattan and I had the blue stars a week ago, but I was rolling face for hours and hours with my girl... there's no way that what you and the OP took were the genuine article.

sounds to me like you took too low of a dose. take the whole thing next time.