• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Redosing impossible for me?

Mr. Wobble

Bluelighter
Either I have a very high tolerance, or I can't redose. Has anyone heard of people not being able to redose? Last weekend was 2 pills, then 1 pill an hour later. Roll lasted 2 hours, maybe 3. I didn't crash, just stopped rolling and the amps took over (which I'm not complaining about).

Curious.

I'm pretty much the same way. Double drop will get me 3 hour roll. If I take a booster at the right time (hard to remember to do when you're rolling face) I can get 3.5, maybe 4 hours out of MDMA. And then I go from rolling face to 95% sober really fast. I don't know if there's anything I can do... I hope to try piracetam soon and hopefully that will make it last longer.

I'm trying to figure out if I'm getting the timing wrong, or I can't simply redose. It's as if my brain says "Hey, MDMA! Time to dump seratonin. Looks like he had 2 pills, start dumping that much" *hour later* "More MDMA? I already said to dump 2 pills worth! Can't change the order now..."

Maybe I'll go for the Golden Trifecta next time though. 3 pills: sniff, chew, swallow.

Is this the norm with any pills you take or is it the first time you tried to redose on a set shcedule? Sounds like you got pills that were cut to hell with meth or amp and only a tiny bit of MDMA.

I couldn't conceive of a pill only lasting 2 hours that had a good amount of MDMA in it. If the pills were OK its either a tolerance issue or a set and setting issue....were you pissed becaue you preceived that redose as not working?

I've tried the 1hr redose at least 3 times, just can't tell if I'm getting anything from the redose. Just wondering if it's physically possible to be immune to a redose with MDMA, or if people have similar problems.

I've tried the 1hr redose at least 3 times, just can't tell if I'm getting anything from the redose. Just wondering if it's physically possible to be immune to a redose with MDMA, or if people have similar problems.
Redosing doesn't make me roll harder, it just makes my roll last longer.

I'm almost wondering if perhaps you're interpreting moving from the peak of the experience to that more stimulated and less magical bit at the end where you are still 'rolling' per se, but most people are starting to feel down. I've had tested molly that had us rolling for quite some time, I'd say 5 hours overall after redose. A friend of ours began complaining that he was 'down' when he was still very clearly under the effects. Really, he was just no longer rolling face, because the peak can end rather suddenly sometimes. Just an observation. Double-dropping most certainly should last longer than 3 hours, which is in my experience the length that people spend where everyone is "OMG ROLLING FAAAAAAAACE YOUR HAIR IS SO SOFTTTT" and after that it settles down into some pretty regular high-kid talk for a couple hours after that, then residual stimulation for quite some time as the comedown unfolds.

This is only in my experience.

I'm almost wondering if perhaps you're interpreting moving from the peak of the experience to that more stimulated and less magical bit at the end where you are still 'rolling' per se, but most people are starting to feel down. I've had tested molly that had us rolling for quite some time, I'd say 5 hours overall after redose. A friend of ours began complaining that he was 'down' when he was still very clearly under the effects. Really, he was just no longer rolling face, because the peak can end rather suddenly sometimes. Just an observation. Double-dropping most certainly should last longer than 3 hours, which is in my experience the length that people spend where everyone is "OMG ROLLING FAAAAAAAACE YOUR HAIR IS SO SOFTTTT" and after that it settles down into some pretty regular high-kid talk for a couple hours after that, then residual stimulation for quite some time as the comedown unfolds.

This is only in my experience.

You know, I think you're right. The roll might be the same duration, but my peak (or interpretation of the peak) is shortening. I love when I'm feeling myself up, eyes wiggling and glued on the strobes. It's not that I don't enjoy being lower than that peak, I think I'm just expecting too much. Because I still have a blast when those visuals/touch goes away and I just dance off all the hyper amphetamines :)

Some people just don't roll as long as others do. Unfortunately, I'm one of those people too :\

I usually take 4 pills a night when I do roll, and that's not often mind you (once every couple of months). I'll start out with one, then take one at every 45 minute interval. If I'm lucky I'll roll for a few hours.

i havent rolled much (nor do i have ANY experience with redosing) but with amphetamine, i can redose with as much as i want and no matter what i wont get high again, just a stim feeling.
my 2 cents

You know, I think you're right. The roll might be the same duration, but my peak (or interpretation of the peak) is shortening. I love when I'm feeling myself up, eyes wiggling and glued on the strobes. It's not that I don't enjoy being lower than that peak, I think I'm just expecting too much. Because I still have a blast when those visuals/touch goes away and I just dance off all the hyper amphetamines :)

Yeah man...

I think I see this alot with posters on here. People say I only rolled for an hour when what they really ment was they peaked for an hour. it seems like alot of people are only in it for the peak and are so focused on it that they are cheating them selves out of the (IMO) best part of the experience. Sure the peak is great but IME the empathy, love, togetherness, bonding are less pronounced and really come alive during the plateau.

In reference to the post above, if you are noticing a shorter/less intense peak it is most like the result of increased tollerance. only thing you can do is take a larger initial dose or take a very long break.

Taking the larger dose will get you the results you are looking for but will only compound the tollerance problems not to mention the unwanted after effects. so unless you want to only make things worse, a long break is your only option.

Do you have a tolerance issue? How often do you roll?

Higher than average tolerance I'd say. Never could roll off one pill, always taken 2. Only rolling once a month, sometimes a 2 month break.

Edit: Totally feel ya. Like I said, it's not that I don't like the rest of the time, I think I have my expectations in the wrong place. Thanks though :)

Last edited: