• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Iceskate while on ecstasy?

Yellow123

Greenlighter
Would it be dangerous to iceskate in a cold iceskating arena while on one pill?
Thanks!

maybe the pic gives u a clue lol

skate.jpg

As I cant stake when sober. I know i wouldnt, but could be fun if your a good skater to start with. let us know what you decide.

tough to say kemosabe depends on how well you can skate sober. hehehehehe

Probably but it sounds really fun. Practice beforehand?

alot of people have a hard time walking while on MDMA so I would think that strappinig blades to your feet and the slippery surface would compound that.

Find a helmet...put on the damn helmet!!!

It sounds really fun if you're normally a good iceskater- icey wind, more endorphins, music....but yeah, I would wear some protective gear, and do "roll too hard" LOL....you might start rolling around rubbing the ice ;)

alot of people have a hard time walking while on MDMA so I would think that strappinig blades to your feet and the slippery surface would compound that.

Find a helmet...put on the damn helmet!!!
I agree, lol, when I'm rollin my legs a really wobbily and I trip all over the place depending on how hard my roll is and I am good at iceskating and definitely would not do it on E hehe!

Guess it depends on ur balance and stuff though!:)

I think it sounds like a bad idea, even if you are normally a good skater...you'll get distracted and fall flat on your face, lol.

It's not only a danger to him but also the people around him. You could injure someone else just because you wanted to have some 'fun'. Same goes with driving while on MDMA, I really could not care if you wanted to drive around a track or drive around your property, just don't you dare go driving on public roads.

Everyone saying this is a bad idea needs to loosen up a bit, you have only one life... If you play it safe at the point you refuse to ice skate because you think it is too dangerous, you'll end up staying in your house because you're afraid you'll be hit by a car if you leave it...

Pop the pill and go iceskating you'll have tons of fun!

this is a harm reduction site, so the people are trying to reduce harm! lol but were not telling him don't go ice skating, were just saying it might not be a good idea on mdma. at the end of the day the op is going to do what he/she wants, we can only give them our opinion.

my opinion: if you think you can manage, then go for it! i know i wouldn't be able to do it, or interested much.

Really depends how well you can ice skate sober. Just like people say you shouldn't drive rolling, but I can drive perfectly fine when I'm rolling, so if you are confident with your ice skating skills then I say go for it.

Me personally can't ice skate at all, so I wouldn't do it lol

Im a hockey player, and i love the feeling of skating with no helmet etc. even sober, I would imagine if you can skate it would feel amazing with the nice cool breeze in your face and gliding so smoothly on the ice. I would love to try it!

I'd say; do it! You'll regret it if you don't. Take some bandages with you just to be sure :)

I don't think so, normal activities are pretty fun on a low dosage of E i think you'll be fine and having fun.stay safe!