• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Testing Kit

th3 s1aught3r

Bluelighter
Not sure if this is the place to ask but...
I want to get a testing kit, where should I go for this?

Also, what exactly will a kit tell me about my pill/crystal etc ?

as far as I know you can only get them online...www.eztest.com or www.dancesafe.org.

all it will tell you is if your pill/crystal contains MDMA or not. some of the reagents will give color changes for other things too so you may be able to tell if your pill is adulterated with amp/meth, DXM and others.

the most common adulterant these days are piperazines and the kit can't test for those. but if you get a pill and test it and there is no reaction at all, its a pretty good guess that you got piped. since they give no reaction, you may find a pill that is a mix of pipes and MDMA and only get a reaction for the MDMA :(

But the kits are the only weapon we have against the couterfiters so even though its has flaus, its better than being unarmed.

as far as I know you can only get them online...www.eztest.com or www.dancesafe.org.

all it will tell you is if your pill/crystal contains MDMA or not. some of the reagents will give color changes for other things too so you may be able to tell if your pill is adulterated with amp/meth, DXM and others.

the most common adulterant these days are piperazines and the kit can't test for those. but if you get a pill and test it and there is no reaction at all, its a pretty good guess that you got piped. since they give no reaction, you may find a pill that is a mix of pipes and MDMA and only get a reaction for the MDMA :(

But the kits are the only weapon we have against the couterfiters so even though its has flaus, its better than being unarmed.

Kits do test for pipes. They won't react when you apply the reagents, so if the pills are pure pipes you'd know. Also the dragendorff reagent can supposedly test for pipes, although it's uncommon that someone would have and use it. I've heard that a reagent to specifically test for pipes is being developed.

I bet pill testers don't react to gypsum either so it is entierly possible that a pill that does not show a reaction with the reagents is nothing more than drywall dust pressed into pill shape.

The plain and simple is...if it doesn't react, its bunk...you can't tell whats in it unless you send it in to Ecstacydata.org all you know is that it didn't react with a color change indicative to MDMA, Thus it should be flushed before you are disapointed or worse injest an unknown chemical that could potentially kill you.

excellent post!

but also be aware that ecstasydata.org is another weapon we have and the copay was recently lowered. And they will test for pipe combos!