• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How do you know when you're gonna die while rolling?

thehermit

Greenlighter
A few days ago my friends and I were rolling in the daytime, (I live in Southern California and it's summer) and got the magical idea of walking to the park to play on the playground. I got really hot, collapsed out of exhaust in someone's driveway, and started falling asleep. If I let myself sleep, would I have died? Just wondering.

:)

P.S. I'm a retard.

Alot of people who die from mdma overdoses report seeing a black cat. As it is independantly reported, you hallucinate a black cat who in subtitles tells you, you are about to die. Not everyone who sees this ends up dead, a friend of mine saw this and survived, but alot of people who see it independently report seeing the same thing. So if you see any balck cats, and you've confirmed with somone in a more sober state that it isnt really there, you might want to call an ambulance.

Last edited:
Alot of people who die from mdma overdoses report seeing a black cat. As it is independantly reported, you hallucinate a black cat who in subtitles tells you, you are about to die. Not everyone who sees this ends up dead, a friend of mine saw this and survived, but alot of people who saw it and didnt report seeing the same thing. So if you see any balck cats, and you've confirmed with somone in a more sober state that it isnt really there, you might want to call an ambulance.

lol!!!

To OP: You don't know, that's the thing. That's why you need to take all the safety precautions you can, get enough fluids, don't let yourself get overheated, don't take more E then is necessary, etc. You could have died, you might not have, no one knows. Please be careful in the future. <3

Alot of people who die from mdma overdoses report seeing a black cat. As it is independantly reported, you hallucinate a black cat who in subtitles tells you, you are about to die. Not everyone who sees this ends up dead, a friend of mine saw this and survived, but alot of people who see it independently report seeing the same thing. So if you see any balck cats, and you've confirmed with somone in a more sober state that it isnt really there, you might want to call an ambulance.

HAHA this is brilliant and you have just made my day 8o

To the OP you really don’t know when you are going to die from MDMA use (yes if your rolling and standing on a train track you known when the train hits you your dead) but standard rolling?

MDMA can cause dehydration - so add into that hot day, playing at the park etc could have left you really dehydrated. You need to take care of yourself and your friends when rolling making sure that you drink enough fluids, take adequate rests etc.

If theres a next time try taking along a bottle of water or a sports drink.

Glad your ok though and didn’t see any blackcats! (the Molly Moggy)

I have never heard the black cat thing..that's interesting. I'm assuming the only reason they know this is from someone talking about what they saw right before they od'd, since if they did actually die, they couldn't tell anyone that, lol.

I have never heard the black cat thing..that's interesting. I'm assuming the only reason they know this is from someone talking about what they saw right before they od'd, since if they did actually die, they couldn't tell anyone that, lol.

omg im so high

I think you won't notice it untill its nearly to late, but things like blackouts and seizures might give you a good indication it's not going in the right direction.

It's not just dehydration tho that is a major factor. MDMA is gonna speed up ur body and raise ur endothermic temperature, so being in a hot environment is gonna cause overheating. Sounds like u got heatstroke, son. Next time stay inside with the ac and a bottle of eater, or if u rave/clubbin bottle of water and take breaks outside from time to time. Stay safe!

lol!!!

To OP: You don't know, that's the thing. That's why you need to take all the safety precautions you can, get enough fluids, don't let yourself get overheated, don't take more E then is necessary, etc. You could have died, you might not have, no one knows. Please be careful in the future. <3

enough fluids but not too much.

There are guidelines but basically- sip water every 15 mins - and I mean sip

HAHA hilarious!