• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Hot Plate... really...

firstmoment

Bluelighter
so im seeing in a lot of posts that people are starting to "hot plate." and if you dont know apparently it is when crush your beanz and put them into the microwave and warm them up before you rail them.

i am very skeptical about this. it sounds retarded. i looked and can not find, but i assume, the microwave (and heat in general) will deteriorate the MDMA. so, why put quality pills such as pokes into the microwave...

any veteran opinions? is theyre any reason to do this? and will the microwave deteriorate your beanz? and if you do, do this, why? not that i have any interest in doing this, but i want to know in case any of my friends ever come up with this genius idea (i would like to think theyre smarter than that though.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Microwaves don't really generate heat at all. Microwaves pass through objects, exciting the particles in the object and then they are heated. There is no reason someone should ever want to put their pills in a microwave. If you want to stop your pills are bunk, you should pick up a test kit and always know that they aren't. On a side note, you think doing this is retarded, yet apparently saying "beanz" isn't.

Last edited by a moderator:
sounds liek a variant of a meth hot-rail
apparently, some people like to "hotrail" meth (i wouldnt know, i dont do crystal)
where they take a glass tube, heat it up HOT with a torch, then snort meth, the premise is that some meth is vaporized (adn apparently you exhale vapor too) and whats not vaporized is just regularly absorbed. i'm pretty sure people microwave ketamine before snorting, but i'm not positive, i havent tried ket either. why would you snort MDMA period, i'm pretty sure (positive, i havent snorted MDxx though, nor do i have much experience with MDxx, only properly got the full experience once IMO) that MDMA would burn like HELL.

LSDMDMA&8617256 said:
sounds liek a variant of a meth hot-rail
apparently, some people like to "hotrail" meth (i wouldnt know, i dont do crystal)
where they take a glass tube, heat it up HOT with a torch, then snort meth, the premise is that some meth is vaporized (adn apparently you exhale vapor too) and whats not vaporized is just regularly absorbed. i'm pretty sure people microwave ketamine before snorting, but i'm not positive, i havent tried ket either. why would you snort MDMA period, i'm pretty sure (positive, i havent snorted MDxx though, nor do i have much experience with MDxx, only properly got the full experience once IMO) that MDMA would burn like HELL.

You are correct sir, it will burn like hell.

I've never heard of this either and can see no reason why heating a powder and then snorting it would make any difference.

Yes completely vaping the pill and smoking it but heating the power just sounds like rubbish to me.

I Can understand why people do the hot-rail thing with meth, I mean if your a badass and can handle a buning glass tube and semi vaporised meth up you nose you are technically sniffing/smoking in one. Good fo you.

But with e? lolwtf?

Google internet troll and first moment thats what pr op was trying to do. If we feed the trolls they come back.

Google internet troll and first moment thats what pr op was trying to do. If we feed the trolls they come back.

that must be it. aside from the over indulgence in the posts, i read the part about the hot plate and was like wtf??

Ummm can you smoke a pill?

The verdict is still out, I'm sorry to say. Some say it works others say its a waste of MDMA. But I do know from readingg another forum that the MDMA HCI salt is very heat sensitive and normally breaks down at temps well below what it takes to vaporise. You can basify it and vaporise the MDMA base without degrdation but you need a good deal of chem knowledge to do so.

So I tell everyone its waste of a good pill...why risk it when you are sure that if you eat the thing it will produce effects?:\

Fuck that! That shit would HURT..and for what? Bad idea all the way around. Take the fucking PILL like it should be taken, it's not rocket science.

LSDMDMA&8617256 said:
why would you snort MDMA period

erm, because it feels insanely good and as long as you already have mdma in your system when you snort it, pain doesn't actually exist.