• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Only taking 1 pill... How long will my pupils be dialated?

jason_heyward

Greenlighter
I'm going to have to be home at around 1:30 sunday night, I'm only taking 1 pill so what time should I take it so my eyes won't be dialated as hell when I get home

I've found it really varies a lot. Some people have huge pupils for a while after they feel like they've stopped rolling, some don't. I'd say my eyes usually are back to normal maybe 4 - 5 hours after taking my last pill... but I don't really know for sure. I'm usually giggling about them at the beginning but kind of forget to check at the end...

I wouldnt worry about it. Your eyes quite normally appear to have large pupils in darker places anyways.

Also most people, probably 99.99% would never notice anyways.

depends on how clean they are. clean pills will dilate your eyes for 2-4 hrs dirty less than 2

Also I've found that sometimes days after rolling or tripping if I smoke bud my pupils sometimes get hugeee. Keep on the lookout for that

wEll I'm not new to thizzin but when I do it my eyes are dialated for a good while. When I wake up the next morning my pupils are still kinda big but it just depends on you, I roll a couple times a month so I have 0 tolereance.

Eh if ur in the sun then they won't be big. They'll be big in the dark but no one can see te
in the dark anyways