• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Thinking about tryin E.

NanoCan

Greenlighter
I know there are prob a ton of threads like this, but everyone is different so bear with me on this.

I'm thinking about trying E for the first time at a concert I'm going to in a month. I'd take about half a pill (just because I've never done it before). I'm normally a very shy person and just want to open up and have fun, my friend and I are bringing weed but I kind of want something that will last longer and get me to open up more.

Things I'm nervous about.
1: Messin up my brain. Even though it would only be half I'm still paranoid about doing something wrong and messin up my brain. (I know it's dumb).
2: Getting a Pipe or something and just totally ruining the night for my friends. (I've had that happen to me before.
3: I take Mirtazapine for anxiety, I wouldn't take it a couple of days before it would still be in my system.

I'd just like some advice, and get some info on what I should do before, during, and after. (I know to drink water and try and keep cool).

My advice would be to just get drunk if you want to open up. If you're going to take ecstasy, take the entire pill. Use pill reports to make sure its mdma. Don't buy a pill that's a cutout. Stay hydrated. Your brain will be fine.

First of all, please get a text kit. Secondly, do not stop taking anti-anxiety drugs, you will have withdrawals and E will make the anxiety worse since it's a type of amphetamine.

First, get a test kit. Test the drug that your ingesting because you don't know what might be in there, and it isn't worth the risk. If you must take it without testing the pill (which I did for a year, due to my cheapness and stupidity), make sure you at least check it on pillreports.com to have at least some peace of mind. Testing is the best thing you can do, especially if you are aware and nervous about damaging your brain.

I would have to disagree with Mister-Lean. Don't take the entire pill, take half, and if you don't feel like it is enough after about an hour, then take another half. Some people, including my girlfriend and several of my friends, roll balls after taking half a pill. One whole pill is overwhelming for them, and it might be for you too. You can always take another half if the first half wasn't enough, but you can't take the pill out of your gut if it is too strong and overwhelming you.

If I were you, I wouldn't cross weed and/or alcohol with E, at least on your first time. I would want a pure E experience. You can experiment crossing with other drugs at a future time, but since it is your first time AND you are nervous about things, just go with the pill and see what happens. If nothing happens in an hour, fire up that green. Some people, like myself, don't start rolling at all until that first toke. Your body is different than anyone's so take it slow and be calm.

Drink water (but don't drown yourself in it, about a bottle every hour or two is more than enough), stay cool (don't dance for 4 hours straight without resting), and have a good time!

I know there are prob a ton of threads like this, but everyone is different so bear with me on this.

I'm thinking about trying E for the first time at a concert I'm going to in a month. I'd take about half a pill (just because I've never done it before). I'm normally a very shy person and just want to open up and have fun, my friend and I are bringing weed but I kind of want something that will last longer and get me to open up more.

Things I'm nervous about.
1: Messin up my brain. Even though it would only be half I'm still paranoid about doing something wrong and messin up my brain. (I know it's dumb).
2: Getting a Pipe or something and just totally ruining the night for my friends. (I've had that happen to me before.
3: I take Mirtazapine for anxiety, I wouldn't take it a couple of days before it would still be in my system.

I'd just like some advice, and get some info on what I should do before, during, and after. (I know to drink water and try and keep cool).

Just wandering what the concert is you are going to
what kind of music will it be

Test Kit:
I'd get a test kit if I really plan on doing it more than once. It's hypocritical to say since I'm the one who is afraid of hurting his body.

Medicine:
I'm not not taking it because of E, it just makes me very tired when I take it. I don't want to just pass out after a half hour and sleep for 8-10 more hours.

Music:
It's mostly electronic music, it's more of a festival than a concert.

I just realized I put "text kit" lol. That's what happens when I'm reading a text msg and responding on here at the same time, lol.

Mind explaining why and what they are?

They're almost always Pipes in my experience. Obama heads, Transformers, Stars, Bart Simpsons. Every cutout that I've had or that other people I know have had have been Pipes. Every none cutout pill me or my friends have taken have not been Pipes. Just best to stay away from them all together in my opinion.

They're almost always Pipes in my experience. Obama heads, Transformers, Stars, Bart Simpsons. Every cutout that I've had or that other people I know have had have been Pipes. Every none cutout pill me or my friends have taken have not been Pipes. Just best to stay away from them all together in my opinion.

I've always thought cutouts were sketch. Because why go to the trouble of making a cutout unless you're hiding something, you know? No one cares that their pill "looks cool" ;P

It's a good idea to start with a half, so you know how you will react to it. I advice you to not stop taking mirtazapine because you can get slight withdrawal symptoms of it, just save the one for when you're back at home at the day of the festival, it's great for after the comedown so you have a better nights sleep.

Another thing, take some time to think about doing it since you take medicine for anxiety, there is a good chance your anxiety will be a lot worse the days after MDMA use.

That's understandable. Thanks for explaining. What area are you in? Just wondering so I know not to buy em in my area.

Nanocan- the most comprehensive, and honest look at MDMA was "Ecstacy Rising," a special with Peter Jennings, it's an EXCELLENT resource to help you make this decision: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjvNCijeYlI

You have not tried MDMA yet- I think we all go into it "trying it just once" ;) I can tell you, as someone whose personal and professional life has always been together, as someone who was never into "drugs"- choosing to try MDMA over a year ago was one of the BEST DECISIONS I have ever made. I am incredibly biased, and if you ask me, I think it's a gorgeous mind expanding experience if you respect if and only "roll" once a month, or less often- so my advice is to watch the Peter Jennings special, read really detailed trip reports (my all-time fave): http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2001/jul/14/books.guardianreview

MDMA is a unique drug, and the experience is both gentle and intense- I can't describe it perfectly, I don't think anyone can.

The most important thing is that if you choose to use MDMA, make sure it's MDMA. Once you do that, make sure you're in a setting and with people that care about you and know you're rolling.